Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Speaks On The Shady Tactics Being Used Against The Big 3

test
I’m not sure why they never went down this route? Like you didn’t think people would be interested in a retired league? Or an older/less skilled league? Sounds wild to me. Like they don’t got run up and down the energy left but half court? Hell yeah. They can still ball.

you clowns are backseat, armchair, hind sight is 20/20 negroes! you have no idea what he's up against. you gotta play chess to get to the other games.

IMG_2140.jpeg

Ain’t seen a link to a reputable news/sports outlet with further details on a whole damn DOJ investigation, no NBA insider tweets, no Reuters/AP/CNN etc. Hell the NBA was on national TV for 6 hrs last night. They even talked about the DV cases niggas caught in the offseason.

But niggas been reposting SpiritualWord/MyMixtapez/2Cool posts all day taking it as facts

Misinformation and emotional sensationalism putting up Wilt numbers in the black community.

View attachment 1201537

Ain’t seen a link to a reputable news/sports outlet with further details on a whole damn DOJ investigation, no NBA insider tweets, no Reuters/AP/CNN etc. Hell the NBA was on national TV for 6 hrs last night. They even talked about the DV cases niggas caught in the offseason.

But niggas been reposting SpiritualWord/MyMixtapez/2Cool posts all day taking it as facts

Misinformation and emotional sensationalism putting up Wilt numbers in the black community.
It's pretty disappointing.

Especially since this site is like 98% male.
And seeing how my brothas are so easily fooled be having me smh

View attachment 1201537

You seem pretty upset about this bro, I'm sorry we let you down.

It was posted on TMZ 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'll only repost msnbc news from now on bro

You seem pretty upset about this bro, I'm sorry we let you down.

It was posted on TMZ 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'll only repost msnbc news from now on bro
You right bruh, that’s my fault i should’ve went to TMZ Sports first for extensive coverage into a federal investigation of a multi-billion dollar global entity.

Lemme go check if TMZ Sports has the latest on the Speaker of the House votes

Back