Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Ice Cold Champagne (Old School Jawn)

Reluctant to say this cause I know people gonna think I'm ? but I used to date her for a little while..she looks even better in person ?

Crazy thing is she work at Ford with me since 2017??? Cold piece even in her later years. And still single. A couple of the skilled trades old pimps done had her tho (Allegedly) never asked em for no proof

You did? When was this? Details bro.
You did? When was this? Details bro.
I dated her like 6 years ago lol. I still talk to her occasionally. All I'm gonna say is.. she's not into the typical stuff that you'd think models go for since she not in the game anymore..having money..buying her lots of stuff..etc. she's very opinionated so you gotta be able to hold an intelligent conversation with her or you have no shot.

I dated her like 6 years ago lol. I still talk to her occasionally. All I'm gonna say is.. she's not into the typical stuff that you'd think models go for since she not in the game anymore..having money..buying her lots of stuff..etc. she's very opinionated so you gotta be able to hold an intelligent conversation with her or you have no shot.
Truth.I know that based off conversations in the DMs. She Hella real and down to earth.

You dated my crush, you lucky bastard lol

Out of curiosity, how old is she, now?

Back