Welcome To aBlackWeb

iamsophiielikosky

She seems to be on that Raychiel route. Ass starting to look ridiculous 🙄

I think she’s just gaining weight. She had some sort of work done before, but it looks like Weight gain is catching up with her. She’s posted her mom before, and that seems to be where her size is headed.

I think she’s just gaining weight. She had some sort of work done before, but it looks like Weight gain is catching up with her. She’s posted her mom before, and that seems to be where her size is headed.
What momma plastic looking like?

If this bitch don’t get naked soon she gonna be forgotten. She barely post on IG and she keeps getting bigger it seems. Maybe if she lose weight she would post

If this bitch don’t get naked soon she gonna be forgotten. She barely post on IG and she keeps getting bigger it seems. Maybe if she lose weight she would post

She don’t really post on any of her stuff that much. IG, TikTok, and now onlyfans.
B2F9DCCC-F0A8-4246-9780-DB40A9F62D1E.png

it’s $20 for 11 pics and 10 videos, that’s basically a dollar per item. But I think she created it a month ago or in late September. It’s not worth it, may have to wait until the spring if it gets better

Her Tik tok been the same for about a year and some change

D2F68B9A-0B8A-4493-9D6A-E91F2694399B.png

those thong dancing videos are from Oct 2020, 2 years ago. She don’t post on her IG at all either, it’s mostly the same thing on her IG.

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

View attachment 987557

She never post anything, her OnlyFans been the same shit since October. Then she made her fake booty even faker. When she popped up 2 years ago she was something special, now it’s just boring

She don’t post on her IG, TikTok, OnlyFans, Twitter, it’s nothing for months and months

close it

or.....or......or...... you could've stayed your ass over at Boxden

Back