Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW iamdieshai

If you talk to them great, you can definitely get something, don’t be surprised, especially when money talks

Dummy, not every thot that has an OF gets naked. Some of those thots are literally cooking chicken on there and you simps are paying for it.

BTW, I have her OF and she doesn't get naked. That's why I asked the question. Prove me wrong.

1620260040254.png

Dummy, not every thot that has an OF gets naked. Some of those thots are literally cooking chicken on there and you simps are paying for it.

BTW, I have her OF and she doesn't get naked. That's why I asked the question. Prove me wrong.

View attachment 526638

Yup some them chicks don't get naked on there and for the dudes that complain about it, I don't feel bad for. You get what you pay for. At some point OF is going to fizzle out anyways.

this is the worst typa of bitch. she leaves the of link in her bio but never post shit. it one thing to not post any nudes but to not post shit at all i mean damn.

You really reported his post because it was a rude comment?

For real? That dude reported my post because I called him a punk? That was in response to him running his mouth in ignorance because he incorrectly assumed every OF chick gets naked. And, I had the OF rip before he made that comment.

So, not only is he a punk, but he is a snitch and a wuss as well who can't fight his own battles.

Anyway, thanks for not banning me. These dudes man.

Back