Welcome To aBlackWeb

"I Wont Date A Man Who Has No Female Friends"

I mean...the concept of what they're saying isn't rocket science because some dudes do openly admit if they're not fucking then they see no real value in a woman. Easy to see how that would be something to avoid.

But a lot of females take advice from their only female friends tho. Especially the ones who can barely keep a man.

I mean I KINDA see the direction she's going at, as far as a guy ONLY goin to the females in his family. But I dont think it should matter. B/c fellas...if a guy does have female friend(s)...when will that shyt backfire on us? The INSTANT she gets influenced by her own thoughts, insecurities, or by her friends. Then she starts questioning you and ya homegirl's freindship. Next thing you k ow...she'll throw that shyt right in ya face during an argument. Oh it's gonna happen.

But a lot of females take advice from their only female friends tho. Especially the ones who can barely keep a man.

I mean I KINDA see the direction she's going at, as far as a guy ONLY goin to the females in his family. But I dont think it should matter. B/c fellas...if a guy does have female friend(s)...when will that shyt backfire on us? The INSTANT she gets influenced by her own thoughts, insecurities, or by her friends. Then she starts questioning you and ya homegirl's freindship. Next thing you k ow...she'll throw that shyt right in ya face during an argument. Oh it's gonna happen.

And that would be a red flag on her part for him to know and move how he sees fit after. But not every person is that insecure they flip put over opposite sex friends. They might even shockingly become friends themselves.

Now how many niggas got random IG modela for homegirls? Niggas hear one thing and create super fan fiction in their heads lol
I guess different strokes, that’s fair.

To me the fan fiction was dating a millionaire child prodigy TV star chick lol

I get what she's saying. I don't think that a man doesn't necessarily have to have women friends, but I definitely pay attention to how a man treats the women in his life.
That's all it is. How do women he already knows interact with them. What roles does he play in their lives.

They just are using the friend example to gauge a perspective on a woman who's known him for some time... Especially if she is just meeting him.

If you got female friends, based off their relationship, she has a good idea who he is after he fucks, or gets used to her.

Cuz trust your woman won't like you just making new female friends. It's not that, but how your friends treat you speaks a lot to your overall character

That's all it is. How do women he already knows interact with them. What roles does he play in their lives.

They just are using the friend example to gauge a perspective on a woman who's known him for some time... Especially if she is just meeting him.

If you got female friends, based off their relationship, she has a good idea who he is after he fucks, or gets used to her.

Cuz trust your woman won't like you just making new female friends. It's not that, but how your friends treat you speaks a lot to your overall character

Yeah one piece of dating advice people always give is to be observant. And seeing how somebody treats people they consider friends and close to them is a good indicator of how they'll treat you too.

I agree with the sentiment but I don't believe their conviction. If their man was constantly around bad bitches they would most likely start to feel a way. Shit is not that cut and dry for everybody.
Lol in their imaginary scenario the female friends are probably busted

Lol in their imaginary scenario the female friends are probably busted
They're speaking from a place where 8/10 they're the baddest female in the room. Other women might not feel that secure.

Ideally they're right but they just laid that out there like it doesn't come with several caveats that differ from person to person, couple to couple.

jump-jumping-puddles.gif

Why can't a man feel like he doesn't need anything else from another woman and yall gang so fdb's?

Man's can't just be a gentleman, faithful, and loyal he's gotta juggle you and some other chicks personality for the smell test to hold up? 🤣 How long is a man required to keep this pet?

Speaking for myself I certainly don't require my girl to keep a nigga. We good.

And everyone is ignoring the simple fact the majority of adult men do not have female friends like that much less other male friends. Rhetoric like this makes it hard for mfs that should really just be keeping it as simple as possible 🤣🤣🤣😪😪😪🤦🏿

Back