Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want a gaming pc

Bump. Never got on it like i should but thinking about it this year. I want to play that crusader kings
this game shouldn't be the basis of buying a PC because it's not taxing on the hardware

you should be able to play this on anything you have now tbh

Wife bought a whole Asus ROG model for work and didn't know what it was for lol

:kobe:

Been plotting on it but I'd rather a desktop if I ever got into it

Wife bought a whole Asus ROG model for work and didn't know what it was for lol

:kobe:

Been plotting on it but I'd rather a desktop if I ever got into it
yeah, desktop for sure

if I ever got a job that required be to travel, I would get a laptop for sure though

Just picked up a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3. Technically speaking, I copped it for my business 'cause I fucked up my last business laptop a couple of months ago (spilled hot tea on it). 10th Gen i5 quad core, Geforce GTX 1060, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD (which will be replaced as soon as the 1TB WD Black drive I ordered gets here). Getting CS:GO and Quake Champions installed on it now.

20210109_170411.jpg

Just picked up a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3. Technically speaking, I copped it for my business 'cause I fucked up my last business laptop a couple of months ago (spilled hot tea on it). 10th Gen i5 quad core, Geforce GTX 1060, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD (which will be replaced as soon as the 1TB WD Black drive I ordered gets here). Getting CS:GO and Quake Champions installed on it now.

View attachment 439069

16G's of RAM is wassup. Cause I'm not even tryna have less thant 8G's on my laptop I use for surfin'.

I'd even go more than 1TB HD if I was you. I hope you enjoy that laptop even tho I ain't a fan of Lenovo. Let us know how you like it mane.

16G's of RAM is wassup. Cause I'm not even tryna have less thant 8G's on my laptop I use for surfin'.

I'd even go more than 1TB HD if I was you. I hope you enjoy that laptop even tho I ain't a fan of Lenovo. Let us know how you like it mane.

So far it's beautiful. I only have CS:GO installed at the moment, but playing that shit at 1080p with everything dialed up to max without a hiccup made playing the game much smoother. I thought playing with my desktop's R7 250 was cool but this shit makes the desktop look silly. I'll upload a video on it soon.

Back