Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want a gaming pc

I've been thinking about getting a pc for gaming sometime this year but I don't really know much about the ins and out of what to get. Any advice?

Oh you edited it lol

Tbh, there are a few but they are kinda niche games. The publication pc gamer does an article every week about the best free games that were released that week. I've been tempted to try some but my backlog of games is already pretty full as it is

I've been thinking about getting a pc for gaming sometime this year but I don't really know much about the ins and out of what to get. Any advice?
I thought I made a thread already about this. Might be confusing it with the IC

Anywho, what do you wanna know exactly?

Budget?

Budget mainly like what's not too pricey but up to date. Should I build a pc or just buy one that's catered to gaming.

Budget mainly like what's not too pricey but up to date. Should I build a pc or just buy one that's catered to gaming.
Don't but one already put together

I could send you a parts list for something comparable to a console, but you'll just end up upgrading faster than you probably want to
The good news is, spend a little more coin on the front end, and you save on the backend from stuff like the steam season sales by buying games at a really good discounted price

Or you can wait to see if parts go on sale. The more you have already, the Joe you can save e.g. keyboard, copy of Windows, etc

I also use mine for media as well.

Give me a price and let's go from there

Put it like this

My first build, I had nothing. With getting keyboard, mouse and other peripherals, I spent about $750 and that was for probably what's considered a mid range build. I.e. can play most games in medium settings, 60fps, at 1080 resolution, but I ended up using 720p most of the time.

My current machine, I spent close to that again, but I have way better parts that will last me longer so that I can play triple A titles in full 1080p on Max settings. Some games I'm even able to go ultra.

this is just a blueprint to get the wheels turning about what you eventually will want

Im going to do my first build in October when our Dividend's come out. There are 2 MMORPG's coming out next year that i definitely must play. Gonna keep my current PC as a music/Movie pirate machine.

Back