Welcome To aBlackWeb

I never heard anyone say throw on that "insert artist"............

A little disappointed @ UGK

But Outkast? Really?
Yup really outside of what was on the radio. everyone liked and respect them but no one knocking that bombs over Baghdad but mobb cnn bootcamp they got played. I never heard of ugk until big pimp'n. Thought 8 ball was dope tho

Love watching the old heads defend their golden era

But yeah Krs1, Gangstarr, Talib Kweli, and all that. Maybe its cause I grew up in the south and mfs was not about that shit. I remember a kid in school getting lit up with jokes when he asked if anybody heard the new Papoose song when he first attempted a run, ever since Papoose always been a running child hood joke. Lol

Tekashi 69.

I swear on everything, I never heard that dude outside of the internet... even when he was at his "hottest".

No one I knew came to me and said "hey, check out this new track... it slaps". Nothing.

I started hearing people hyping him in some hiphop sites and chats I frequent. Heard him first before I saw him on some music file... kinda sounded like a 2nd rate Onyx knock-off. Then when I saw him with those tattoos and rainbow hair, I though he was some sort of weird ICP clown posse type rapper.

They weren't playing him at any clubs or on any music stations around here that I can remember...

run that Pharoahe Monch back right quick

tenor.gif

I'm from the south but I was always drawned to East/West artist. My friends love UGK, Pac, and Others. Lol they hated my musical taste nh and I hated theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
honestly....
Tragedy Khadafi, and I fucks with Trag
I Fucked with CNN heavy, I remember when Trag threw Nore in a body bag..

“Noreaga aka nore faker
beat biter, rhyme style taker
animaniac get clapped with foul gats
send ya whole skeleton back to Lefrac”..

I heard this shit on a Dj Clue mixtape along with

“blood type”

and “True Confessions”

Never heard anyone say "Aye bruh...I wanna hear some Flo-Rida. Put that on for a brotha"

Back