Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

I told you in June, he was gone.

Even if he got back involved, homie was gone.

He hanging out with NEW crews and he wasn’t a nigga with “friends” before?

Aye, hate to be the one to spell it out for you but he’s fuckin somebody else @Race Jones.

time to move on.

Omg!!! hes going to end me when i finally see him tomorrow 🥴🥴🥴🥴

guys is he fucking someone else???!?

its been 12 days he tried to come over yesterday but I denied him. hes tried to come by a few times but i denied him

omg omg omg CODE RED

Every Black man with experience know that for a certain type of Black woman, the ones with that strong hynea energy, you gotta leave her at least 5 times for her to act right.

You put up with all that shit, getting cussed out, drunk arguments, hitting on you, she ain't gonna take your manhood seriously.

My dad back in the day told me and my brothers that he left my momma 10 times before he married her and go fuck on another bitch for a while to get his confidence back and then come back.

My momma was nuts, I ain't even mad at Pops, I would never came back to a woman like my momma, fuck that.

Last edited:
I'm just saying race. It doesn't seem like a healthy relationship. Sleeping with other people would fit right in with this shit...

Dude prolly gotta stable.... You could very well be 1/4 or 1/5 of his current line up 🤷🏿‍♂️

Every Black man with experience know that for a certain type of Black woman, the ones with that strong hynea energy, you gotta leave her at least 5 times for her to act right.

You put up with all that shit, getting cussed out, drunk arguments, hitting onyou, she ain't gonna take your manhood seriously.

My dad back in the day told me and my brothers that he left my momma 10 times and go fuck on another bitch for a while to get his confidence back and then come back.

My momma was nuts, I ain't ever mad at Pops, I would never came back to a woman like my momma, fuck that.

19099CC3-E717-44B8-A436-99D154F16AB2.jpeg

I'm just saying race. It doesn't seem like a healthy relationship. Sleeping with other people would fit right in with this shit...

Dude prolly gotta stable.... You could very well be 1/4 or 1/5 of his current line up 🤷🏿‍♂️

I would believe this buttttt we spend too much time together. i practically begged him to leave the house and get fresh air and he said for what? when you bring me peace 🥺🥺🥺

my only flaw is cussing him out when drunk.

i am very kind hearted chill woman and i do so much for him

Back