Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

pls stop comparing me to women that would entertain you lol

Well yeah...I don't expect the uncouth guttersnipes from the Tri-State area to wanna be with a man like me.

Y'all like men that work at UPS or personal trainers or low-level drug dealers that y'all can boss around and abuse and demean.

Every nigga outside of the Northeast that move to the Northeast find out how weak Northeast men of color are.

Y'all essentially like y'all men effeminate. Y'all be having more bass in y'all voice. Y'all cuss more than they do. Y'all fuck more than they do. .

And they just take that shit because they don't know better.

They never experienced the warmth of a woman from the South or the ease of a woman from the West Coast.

The Northeast for a Black man is a got damn hyena queendom.

Basura.

Last edited:
Well yeah...I don't expect the uncouth guttersnipes from the Tri-State area to wanna be with a man like me.

Y'all like men that work at UPS or personal trainers or low-level drug dealers that y'all can boss around and abuse and demean.

Every nigga outside of the Northeast that move to the Northeast find out how weak Northeast men of color are.

Y'all essentially like y'all men effeminate. Y'all be having more bass in y'all voice. Y'all cuss more than they do. Y'all fuck more than they do. .

And they just take that shit because they don't know better.

They never experienced the warmth of a woman from the South or the ease of a woman from the South.

The Northeast for a Black man is a got damn hyena kingdom.

Basura.

@Big Lurko @Sony Montana @Inori @Ironman @5th Letter @5 Grand @SneakDZA Y’all gonna let it his slide

They know it's true.

The Black women and Latinas in that part of the country are fucking hyenas.

They talk the most shit about how they run men like I never seen. Women on the West Coat and the South don't even think like that.

Even the White women are bad in the Northeast.

Men in the North get no respect.

They be out there getting pressed by they woman and get told they ain't gonna do shit and don't do shit.

Like my guy, a woman get in my face and press me and say I ain't gonna do nothing...like what?

When a group of women say shit like, motherfuckers from the South and West Coast they can't be with because they ain't "man enough"...

It means they don't take no shit.

Motherfuckers from the North take a lot of shit for a group of women that act like men on the yard

I will never understand it.

A woman from the Northeast only good for rolling blunts and beating up women I got beef with...with they ultra-masculine ass.

Last edited:
139 attempts at contact is bunny boilering behavior.

You gotta get in the mirror and address how you even find yourself behaving in such a manner. Like fuck focusing on him, you need to 100% focus on getting your own actions to better reflect your true self. You over here letting yourself just say anything to someone you profess to care about, that's something to course correct and not play around about.

139 attempts at contact is bunny boilering behavior.

You gotta get in the mirror and address how you even find yourself behaving in such a manner. Like fuck focusing on him, you need to 100% focus on getting your own actions to better reflect your true self. You over here letting yourself just say anything to someone you profess to care about, that's something to course correct and not play around about.
lol you still answering seriously

Back