Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need a lawyer?

did you speak with the neighbors?

Nigga tried to tell me that it was impossible for her to get that far in our yard because she has a leash. I told the nigga one time that she was never on the leash and he tried to tell me she was. I had to make a decision in that moment. Either keep rendering aid to my son and watching my other 3 kids or stop what I'm doing and beat the shit out of my neighbor. I knew if I did option number two it would lead to more trouble so I didn't waste time arguing with the nigga.

He's young to like early 20's but it's his mama house and she wasn't even home. It's actually his dog too. He even told her on the phone that he didn't know what to do. Then the nigga looked at me as my son was on the ground crying with a broken leg ad asked me what I wanted to do. He asked me in a fighting tone too like he was saying "What you tryna do" That's when I took everybody in the house because I would've killed that man under different circumstances. My 6 year old was hugging onto my leg crying and if he wasn't I probably wouldn't be typing this lolololololololol

These particular neighbors have a lot of shit going on. Last week the US Marshalls raided their house and arrested two niggas. They had a big ass brawl on Thanksgiving with like 50 people. Cops was called and everything.

We don't talk to them and pretty much ignore them and their bullshit.

Yeah bro....

Just weigh the consequences and commit to a decision.

This can go the law way or the dumb way..... Either way I say you justified..I can't say for certain which way I would go.... But whatever choice I made... I'm going to the fullest extent.

Cuz that nigga playing.... This ain't no play shit

Also most cities will require the dog to be put down if it bites someone/another animal, its mostly how you wanna handle the money aspect, the neighbors should pay for all the medical but the lawyers will get you straight

Nigga tried to tell me that it was impossible for her to get that far in our yard because she has a leash. I told the nigga one time that she was never on the leash and he tried to tell me she was. I had to make a decision in that moment. Either keep rendering aid to my son and watching my other 3 kids or stop what I'm doing and beat the shit out of my neighbor. I knew if I did option number two it would lead to more trouble so I didn't waste time arguing with the nigga.

He's young to like early 20's but it's his mama house and she wasn't even home. It's actually his dog too. He even told her on the phone that he didn't know what to do. Then the nigga looked at me as my son was on the ground crying with a broken leg ad asked me what I wanted to do. He asked me in a fighting tone too like he was saying "What you tryna do" That's when I took everybody in the house because I would've killed that man under different circumstances. My 6 year old was hugging onto my leg crying and if he wasn't I probably wouldn't be typing this lolololololololol

These particular neighbors have a lot of shit going on. Last week the US Marshalls raided their house and arrested two niggas. They had a big ass brawl on Thanksgiving with like 50 people. Cops was called and everything.

We don't talk to them and pretty much ignore them and their bullshit.

Yo where do you live? That sounds outta control!

Glad your son is ok fam.

I don't think I would have been in my right mind if a dog attacked one of my kids or grandkids. The dog, the owner, or both would have felt the wrath after something like that and had I been carrying the dog would def have been dead before it got a chance to bite anyone

(yes, that's legal out here, a dog chasing you can catch hot lead and there ain't shit the owner can do about it)

Like I can't say I wouldn't have tried my best to be cool headed if my child needed medical attention.

That would have been my primary focus....

But once it went dumb....I would have been able to deal with whatever came back.....

Shit, "all dogs go to heaven" like one of my favorite movies 🤷🏿‍♂️😫

You never been hood adjacent before? That shit is more annoying than full-on hood where shit is at least self-regulating to some extent. That one house on the block with 4 generations of aint shit niggas all living under one roof will cause eternal strife for everyone around.

I almost think I got one in my neighborhood. Keepin my eyes open tho.

I would get in contact with animal control and see what their follow up plan is. A lot of cities require a dog be put down if they bite someone.

Hope your son has a speedy recovery...

You never been hood adjacent before? That shit is more annoying than full-on hood where shit is at least self-regulating to some extent. That one house on the block with 4 generations of aint shit niggas all living under one roof will cause eternal strife for everyone around.
And it's wild because at least 2 generations could have moved on and out and broken the curse

But big mama likes her babies around so....

Neighbors dog bit my son. It's a pitbull. We were in our backyard playing basketball on our hoop. Their dog ran into our yard, chased us and bit him on the leg. Small bite about half the size of a skittle on his leg but he was scared as you can imagine a 12 year old could be being attached by a dog. My other kids who were closer to me immediately ran behind me. I ran straight at the dog as it bit him. During the attack my son broke his other leg. Fracture on the lower part of the leg that wasn't bitten.

My wife who was in the house called police and ambulance. They're a block away so they were there in less than 10 minutes. Told the police what happened and an Animal Control cop also came out. EMS came and checked him out. They took him to the hospital in the ambulance. We met him there. I knew his leg was broken before we called but they confirmed at hospital.

Son is doing good. Leg in a splint. Cast in a few days. No surgery hopefully.

I want the dog dead. Killed. If they don't put the dog down I'm like 99% sure I'm going to find a way to kill it just because that dog could've killed one of my sons.

But I need some advice on what type of lawyer I should contact. Apparently there are dog bite lawyers? I'm not sure but any legal advice will be welcomed.

Also, I know my comments about the dog might sound harsh, especially to people who are dog lovers but................that dg could've killed one of my kids and it lives next door so, the bitch gotta go for good. The long nap. Sorry if that sounds offensive but fuck that dog nigga.
Fuck that dog!

Sue the hell outta the dog owners and make sure that dog gets put down.

Also make sure that motherfucker didn’t have rabies.

I’m not an attorney but i’m licensed and work in risk/finance. First thing you need to do is Contact neighbors HO insurance, ask for claims dept and report liability claim for dog bite if they haven’t already filed one. Before you do anything else. They probably already filed one though. If so, you should be hearing from them and make sure you get the claim # and adjuster contact info since that’s who you’ll be dealing with. They’ll be main point of contact throughout the case. Keep a record of all expenses you incurred as a result ie medical expense, time of work etc. Easy case really. HO insurance deal with these all the time.

Attorney isn’t even necessary, but they will help squeeze more juice out the situation but it will drag things out and will cost you some. Getting a police report might be a good idea too. Good luck.

Hope your kid is doing okay. Don’t do anything to the neighbors dog. Lol.

Back