Welcome To aBlackWeb

I left lipstick alley to join a black web

Can you please explain why? Welcome by the way

I hated the fact that I couldn’t express an opinion without being attacked or name called or insulted by someone.

Every single person who posts something that one of them doesn’t agree with is called a white troll and some will follow you around the website collecting information about what you post to use against you on a later thread or to publicly shame or humiliate you. It was not fun.

I didn’t like the fact that they had this idea that there’s only one way for a black person to act or to think. Hoping for more diversity in terms of opinions on here and a lot more fun interactions.

Personally, I don’t go online to fight and argue and I don’t enjoy being insulted by people, real life is stressful enough so I didn’t need the extra drama on lipstick alley. I come online to relax and forget about real life for a while. I don’t want to create more problems.

Last edited:
fucking dead at ugottarelax LMAO
DangerousSnappyClam-size_restricted.gif

I hated the fact that I couldn’t express an opinion without being attacked or name called or insulted by someone.

Every single person who posts something that one of them doesn’t agree with is called a white troll and some will follow you around the website collecting information about what you post to use against you on a later thread or to publicly shame or humiliate you. It was not fun.

I didn’t like the fact that they had this idea that there’s only one way for a black person to act or to think. Hoping for more diversity in terms of opinions on here and a lot more fun interactions.

Personally, I don’t go online to fight and argue and I don’t enjoy being insulted by people, real life is stressful enough so I didn’t need the extra drama on lipstick alley. I come online to relax and forget about real life for a while. I don’t want to create more problems.
word on the net is that they are owned by white people. Do you believe that to be true?

word on the net is that they are owned by white people. Do you believe that to be true?

Well there are a lot of pro white men and anti black men posts on there which seemed odd to me for a website supposedly owned and filled with black females who I would assume have black male relatives so...

There are also a lot of anti African posts and negative threads about black people which was also strange to me for a black website...

Well there are a lot of pro white men and anti black men posts on there which seemed odd to me for a website supposedly owned and filled with black females who I would assume have black male relatives so...

There are also a lot of anti African posts and negative threads about black people which was also strange to me for a black website...
i lurked and interacted for a week or so and got straight railroaded when i offered a pov that was different from the others lol

i wasnt disrespectful, i wasnt trolling, just offered a differing opinion, then they moved the thread to an area that i couldnt access talking about i was being toxic or some shit

oh btw, in case you havent noticed, we dont censor cursing over here lol

i lurked and interacted for a week or so and got straight railroaded when i offered a pov that was different from the others lol

i wasnt disrespectful, i wasnt trolling, just offered a differing opinion, then they moved the thread to an area that i couldnt access talking about i was being toxic or some shit

Lol, typical lipstick alley

To be completely transparent, there are quite a few conflicting opinions and posters here who antagonize each other..

They grown so we let them fight.

But if any of these unruly negroes make you feel in uncomfortable in any way, it if you feel harassed in any way, just let me know.

I'm a licensed zoologist and qualified to deal with all types of uncivilized behavior.

This will be a safe place for you to express your opinion with no judgement.

That's my word.

Lol, typical lipstick alley
Since you have experience there, can you at least try to explain there rationality of being pro white men when in fact black women are one the most oppressed people in the world? That always seemed like self hatred to me to be pro white man when in reality white men are one of the stronger components of their oppression, lack of respect, and unfortunate stereotypes.

Back