"I Hope" Tristan Thompson Comments

I hope every time he tries to open the drawer to get silverware there is a stuck spatula that keeps the drawer from opening.

I hope he does something else that pisses off Kardashian fans, suspected racists and coons.

I hope he gets an itch in the middle of his back that he can't reach and no one helps him.

Hope he gets the sensation of needing to sneeze but loses the ability to actually ever sneeze again.

Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Hope every time he order a combo in the drive thru he pull off and forget to wait on the drink

Hope he gets blackballed by every big and tall store and tailor so he gotta wear regular sized clothing.

25 of the funniest “I hope” comments that Khloé Kardashian fans are posting on Tristan Thompson’s Instagram

1) I hope every time you have to go to the bathroom there’s no toilet paper.

2) I hope you DON’T save 15% or more on car insurance.

3) I hope every time you get on a flight it’s full of crying babies.

4) I hope someone eats your leftovers in the fridge that you’ve been thinking about all day.

5) I hope the Bluetooth in your car disconnects right when your favorite song comes on.

6) I hope you always bite the inside of your cheek when you chew your food.

7) I hope every time you get your headphones out they’re tangled.

8) I hope every time you use the public restroom, the lock is broken and you have to hold the door.

9) I hope you go to Disneyland and all your favorite rides are closed.

10) I hope Netflix never loads for you.

11) I hope you lose your phone and when someone calls it to find it the ringer and vibrate [are] off.

12) I hope every time someone says you’re getting warmer you’re getting colder.

13) I hope whenever you lick an envelope you get a paper cut.

14) I hope you leave your to-go box at the restaurant.

15) I hope you accidentally leave your sunroof open on a rainy night.

16) I hope you step on a Lego.

17) I hope you wake up rushing out of bed thinking you are late for work, just to realize you had the day off.

18) I hope Chipotle charges you two times extra for guacamole.

19) I honestly hope you crave Chick-fil-A on a Sunday.

20) I hope you bang your toe on every furniture corner.

21) I hope that every time you walk into a room you forget what you were going in there for.

22) I hope you step in something wet every time you wear socks around the house.

23) I hope your lips get real chapped and there’s no Burt’s Bees in sight.

24) I hope you lose every eBay auction in the last three seconds.

25) I hope every time you have a shower you have bad water pressure.