Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY I Have A Certain Set Of Skills

K

King Freeman

What natural skill, talent, ability or just everyday trait do you have that might be considered suspicious or generally fucked up?

I'm not affected by blood, guts or death. I've had the unfortunate opportunity to see a lot of blood and death around me in my lifetime I'm always very unmoved and will almost always go out of my way to see as much as I can if I'm in proximity to an incident.
One time after a shooting in a club I was working at someone while running out the club mentioned dude was upstairs with his brains blown out. Everyone else was trying to cut, I had to run upstairs and go see.

Saw a dude die right in front of me one time, everyone was trying to console me all I wanted to do was spark the joint I had and keep it moving I really didn't care.

When nurses draw blood I have to watch the needle go in and the blood get drawn. It's almost painful not to.

Anyway...

What natural skill, talent, ability or just everyday trait do you have that might be considered suspicious or generally fucked up?

Im pretty sure im a psychopath. Im not dangerous in anyway, but I can change my personality to fit any situation, almost nothing ever gets to me, and I can manipulate a group of people into loving me and doing things I ask them to like nothing.

I dont be using this in any nefarious way. I just end up being like the favorite son in law in my girls fam, or get loved by managers and my underlings at work.

But I just know that theres a version of me in the multiverse thats a cult leader just using people to get whatever he wants

Im pretty sure im a psychopath.

Just know that theres a version of me in the multiverse thats a cult leader just using people to get whatever he wants
Say word son. You Jet Li in "The One"😎
0a5da43e549771d5bac7acae2a6f9d00ef3e6cb3.gifv

Im pretty sure im a psychopath. Im not dangerous in anyway, but I can change my personality to fit any situation, almost nothing ever gets to me, and I can manipulate a group of people into loving me and doing things I ask them to like nothing.

I dont be using this in any nefarious way. I just end up being like the favorite son in law in my girls fam, or get loved by managers and my underlings at work.

But I just know that theres a version of me in the multiverse thats a cult leader just using people to get whatever he wants

Damn I feel like I wanna hate ya fucking guts now…just to balance the scales.

But I cannot.

Fuck! You’re right! 😩

Ima keep trying though. Lol.

Make jokes about anything and make people smile
Make people super comfortable to allow their walls to come down
The way i see things, makes people respect my counsel.

Last edited:

I'm pretty much the same way. I can fit in anywhere, in any situation, and either blend in seamlessly or become the likeable dude wherever I'm at. I crack jokes that fit with whatever crowd I'm in at a given moment, and can speak to whatever kinda shit they're on.

At the same time, my siblings, cousins, close friends, and associates say I can be utterly terrifying and capable of levels violence like they've never witnessed in another human being. But, I make everyone laugh...

I'm pretty good breaking into shit. Well basically cars and doors. I'm also scary good at lying. Used to play a lot of poker. So my bluff is good... And I can read people very well. Also I'm really quick with insults and witty replies.

I never forget one time I went in on this dude cuz of a dog he was trying to bring in the bar.... When he finally walked off a few if the bar backs were like..... That was crazy how I just kept coming up with funny jokes on the spot when it was clearly a tense situation....I just shrugged...I guess it's a skill.

I think a few on abw saw me going back n forth with some dude who hopped in our group chat a few years back.... nigga was trying to stunt on us with some bullshit. I started going in on that nigga telling him to show us a working shower with soap cuz he look dirty as fuck..... Just kept going on...nigga was getting mad as hell cuz he thought he was coming in to roast us... Flipped that shit quick

My insomnia can keep me up for 3 or 4 days straight and if it wasn't for the yawning, you wouldn't even know it. Has worked well for me in business bcuz money don't sleep.

I'm pretty much the same way. I can fit in anywhere, in any situation, and either blend in seamlessly or become the likeable dude wherever I'm at. I crack jokes that fit with whatever crowd I'm in at a given moment, and can speak to whatever kinda shit they're on.

At the same time, my siblings, cousins, close friends, and associates say I can be utterly terrifying and capable of levels violence like they've never witnessed in another human being. But, I make everyone laugh...
Bruh, that’s because they know you got an arsenal. They just trying to not die.

70F6F8A2-3CCB-4370-8F23-83F2754FA197.gif

Nah I’m fucking with you, lol.

Bruh, that’s because they know you got an arsenal. They just trying to not die.

View attachment 873461

Nah I’m fucking with you, lol.

This was determined looooong before I had the boomsticks. I joke around a lot, even under fucked up conditions. If my crew is beefin with some other cats, I'm the one cracking jokes on them dudes while everybody trying to mean mug and woof about shit.

And what's funny is I quite literally just hung up the phone with one of my sisters and she was telling me about how her and her husband were talking about something and the subject came up about why she never really called me to solve some of her "issues" while she was at State and her response was "'cause I'm not crazy, my brother would have folks missing or worse". We were talking while she had her oldest in the car and she described one particularly heinous act and my niece was like "Unc did what???" To which my sister replied "That's why I told you a while ago: you have people looking out for you. All it takes is a phone call..."

She did wonder who was worse, tho... Me or our older brother, "Hulk". He's pretty damned nasty, he like to break limbs intentionally.

Back