Welcome To aBlackWeb

i hate women like this

She sound like a hating ass chick with wack style. Basically, she knows that even with all resources she probably couldn't look as good as the other chicks, so her only recourse is to try and bash them for having the style that she doesn't.

Like who cares if you got thousands of dollars in the bank just sitting there. If those other chicks make enough money to buy what they want an be happy, none of that other shit matters.

I swear I can't stand these people who think simply having money is some worthwhile goal and accomplishment.

Im sick of folks worrying about other. Shit is tiring. Along with with celebrities dictating on how you live your life so they talk about how they setting a unrealistic and wanna blame others.

Its your fault that you wanna get a ass job not Kim K. or rappers liking that.

Grown folks gotta take responsibility for themselves on most of this shit and stop being influenced by others in their everyday life. Also folks gotta stop siding with these people "oh baby, it aint your fault" when it is. You aint a kid no more, you're grown.

Went off topic but fuck it

Its cool to be frugal.. But no need to shame other folks for social media praise. If you concerned about your friend's spending habits. Talk to em...

Back