Welcome To aBlackWeb

I h@te these h@e$!!!

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Aight so the allbuildingsmatter thread got me thinking

dude in the clip is hurt and projecting but I've had a "hate these hoe ass hoes" moment before. Have you?

mine hit me in the strip club.....i was on klonopin and just kinda floating around the club gettin dances and shit

this one girl I had been trying to catch for a while finally ran into me and i asked her for a dance, she was like cool

we get back to the booth, she takes the money and starts dancing and the shit hit like a fuckin movie.....i swear I just got ice cold out the blue and was sick of the WHOLE shit

the music is wack, its funky in here, this bitch dont like me, what the fuck am I doing?????

13xW5Uh_cHge9teglrKEDQCoQT9FZ3TClRLt25nGR-437li1JgLUJ5qHUdYcPiVOz3UYQvGmfpdIqk5xQZEPsZom0H7aB9UpWKGyX9iMQIl_MSw

the music stopped and ol girl got up and said "was that good baby?"

I just laughed but in my head she was all kinda tired ass hoes lmao

at the end of the day i was just fucked up and in my feelings, but whatever

this shit ever happen to ya'll?

Last edited:
Young me lack self confidence cause I was broke and dusty so even if a chick like me, I assumed she didnt and every chick was a weak ass hoe to me.

Then I got older and found out that chicks I really had a crush on me actually found me attractive. Funny shit..I was so bitter for my own reasons but they interpreted my bitterness as mysterious...lol, which made them like me even more!!! And I was too stupid to even know..

Now I just assume all women wanna fuck me regardless..so even if they act stink my mind will flip it to...she just ain't wanna show she wanna fuck cause she embarrassed cause she wanna fuck

True story..I got chinky eyes but I didnt know that I did till I was 18..so in middle school, this bad ass chick..bad as fuck..they was talking about guys they like right next to me. Anyway there was this dude all the girls like that was named Terrence. He has chinky eyes..so these chicks next to me in class and the one that was bad..

I thought she was staring out the window that I was in front of while she talked about dude that she had a crush on. Said I love his sexy chinky eyes..

My bitter as sitting there..

:Pathetic: "I hate this nigga Terence!!! These hoe ass bitches..I hate them"

Oh my gawd fam, she was talking about me..literally staring at me..I was such a loser

My 1st had me here. I was 12 and loving this broad cause of the sex and how it made me feel, it was the only joy I had . I was hurt cause I’m buying this funky bitch Faygo , Cheetos, and snacks and shit and she was fuccn EVERYBODY in the neighborhood. Shit really killed me when I saw her come out Jay, the special Ed shooter house. Even the Slow niggas was mashing. I would go on to fall for 2 more hoes.The shit helped me discern the difference between a hoe and a regular female.

Back