Welcome To aBlackWeb

I drink semen to fight COVID-19.

I think what the men are referring to is women's ability to swerve the question even tho they know or wanna hear "from sucking my man's dick everyday!" I can even hear the goats that would have been clicked.
It’s crazy because I would legit have this conversation but it’s weird because I’m the only chick in here talking about it and I know these men’s minds are in the gutter. Nasty men.

I’ll just have this convo offline. It’ll feel less weird talking to one man who mind is in the gutter as opposed to all these men in here. It’ll also filter out the idiots.

It’s crazy because I would legit have this conversation but it’s weird because I’m the only chick in here talking about it and I know these men’s minds are in the gutter. Nasty men.

I’ll just have this convo offline. It’ll feel less weird talking to one man who mind is in the gutter as opposed to all these men in here. It’ll also filter out the idiots.
Playful at heart is all.

Apparently vagina juice is good for the digestive system. I haven't looked into that yet. Idk someone was telling me something about it the other day.

Come on, you said that you wouldn't consume it THAT way. So did you not want or expect someone to hit you with a follow up? Was it the Jordan pic? It's just bants, Kandy.

Z7HeRxU.png

Playful at heart is all.

Apparently vagina juice is good for the digestive system. I haven't looked into that yet. Idk someone was telling me something about it the other day.
I've never heard about it being good for the digestive system, but I've always heard that it's good for beard growth. Women think I do it to make them feel good, jokes on them, I do it for the free protein treatment, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Back