Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY I dont know who needs to hear this..

Remy_LeGermz

Ion know who needs to hear this, but stop judging yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 dictated by people who are ugly on the inside, when everyone who you know is beautiful on the inside, calls you beautiful.

Ion know who needs to hear this, but it's ok to feel hurt, it doesnt make you weak. It makes you strong because it takes strength to acknowledge hurt.

Ion know who needs to hear this, but there is nothing wrong with having had a safe and loving childhood. There are "thugs" who secretly cry about not having what you had.

Ion know who needs to hear this, but you are black enough. The niggaz you judge yourself by, hate niggaz more that white people, you are solid.

20190812_133824.png

Come on ABW fam, tell us what we may need to hear

my boy had me cryin just the other day

said "ion know who needs to hear this, but stop whoopin them kids cuz you aint got no weed!"

RequiredVagueArctichare-size_restricted.gif

my boy had me cryin just the other day

said "ion know who needs to hear this, but stop whoopin them kids cuz you aint got no weed!"

RequiredVagueArctichare-size_restricted.gif

friend of my wife once made a post on FB talmbout "I can't get in touch with my weed connects, there ain't no God!!!"

he had a medical card... And Vegas had legal dispensaries at the time

tenor.gif

I dont know who needs to hear this, but your ole lady got a work nigga

I dont know who needs to hear this, But throw them old ass draws away

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
I dont know who need to hear this but this is my house stop tryna tell micro manage my kids. You dont live here stop leaving your shit in here stop bringing that ugly ass dog in here. If i say hes in bed by 930 thats what i mean stop hand washing everything then leaving the dishes on the counter. You in my way always in the kitchen leaning over the sink like a dinosaur god damn stop pretending you go to church, im not washing your car stop asking for money fuck this

I dont know who need to hear this but this is my house stop tryna tell micro manage my kids. You dont live here stop leaving your shit in here stop bringing that ugly ass dog in here. If i say hes in bed by 930 thats what i mean stop hand washing everything then leaving the dishes on the counter. You in my way always in the kitchen leaning over the sink like a dinosaur god damn stop pretending you go to church, im not washing your car stop asking for money fuck this

Sound like you know exactly who need to hear that

Reactions: Lea
Back