Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Castrated Toure

Toure is a faggot.

Those kids in the picture aren't his biological children.

Go on instagram and ask him if he was in Jack N Jill (a social club) and if he got castrated for knocking people out, drugging people and sexually assaulting people.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL mercy mercy me

Toure is a faggot.

Go on instagram and ask him if he was in Jack N Jill (a social club) and if he got castrated for knocking people out, drugging people and sexually assaulting people.
So you're confirming Toure sexually assaulted you

Toure is a faggot.

Sounds false

What exactly is tha slang term, “castrates”, meaning in these instances tho??

:df:
I’m definitely glad tha niggaz I grew up around were just tha “beat you up to make you tougher” types and NOT that “beat you up and fuck you to make you....tougher??” type...

Last edited:
Toure is a faggot.

Was toure a pimp or a player?

Toure is a faggot.

Dawg

"I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and fucking you in the ass" @5 Grand

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back