Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't stop listening to this hot garbage

He has a buzz but most the kids I've heard talk about him speak sarcastically about him. Like my son calls him a lyrical genius but he's just being funny. I think his following is because he's so bad.

"Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch him slippin" ain't lyrical wizardry though?

I mean, if that's not, what is????

20181212_093623.jpg

I sent him the video of Blueface getting booed off stage and that was his response.

Dude has his own style, you have to give him that

And remember when Lil B popped off like what, 10 years ago? I thought his style was diarrhea sauce but in the like the middle part of this decade it seemed like damn near everyone on the radio was using some of his style

Who knows, in 2028 maybe everyone is gonna be rapping like they are playing dodgeball with the beat like Blueface

Dude has his own style, you have to give him that

And remember when Lil B popped off like what, 10 years ago? I thought his style was diarrhea sauce but in the like the middle part of this decade it seemed like damn near everyone on the radio was using some of his style

Who knows, in 2028 maybe everyone is gonna be rapping like they are playing dodgeball with the beat like Blueface

He doesn't though. He bit his flow, rhyme scheme and content from Tee grizzley.

Well atleast in the "freestyle" I heard. I refuse to put my ear buds thru anymore of that non sense

Last edited:

On the dead locs, I just got put on to 2018 Silkk Tha Shocker and can't stop bumping dudes music

It's trash and heat at the same time somehow

1a9850c054b98a2500260b586f547531.png

The black delegation will be taking this into consideration for the "2019 White Boy Of The Year" award.

Back