Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION I Can Do Bad All By Myself

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
But can I be great all by myself?

Can one be the greatest version of themselves without the help or sometimes even the hindrance of others?

Can someone without a solid team or support system be the best version of themselves?

its possible but not probable.

sometimes .....you need to cut the team around you so you can fly higher. it can be your team around you thats holding you back.

it can be your team around you and their lack of support that keeps you from knowing your worth and dreaming big.

you are only as good as those around you.

but its starts you and whats inside you.

you sometimes wont get support until you step away from toxic situation.

and sometimes people are stuck because they dont know what support looks like.

Can one be the greatest version of themselves without the help or sometimes even the hindrance of others?

Can someone without a solid team or support system be the best version of themselves?
I’ll start with this: You are your greatest version. Your child is your broken mold! Having a TRUSTED team or supports lessens your burden(s) you remember the “it takes a village” those who you surround allow for your full potential. W/o them how do you actually know your worth?

I think someone with that much self awareness and self honesty would get stuck in a helpless loop of self evaluation and self hate.

Your best can only come from growth, which requires honesty, awareness, and letting go. I dont think you can attain that on your own and be sane.

unfortunately you need a support system to be your best self..which actually is who you are right now. which I believe you can only fully realize through the hearts and eyes of those who care about u.

Back