Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can’t be the only one here who watches stuff with CAPTIONS....

sumn must be wrong with my ears b/c I swear everybody has the tv too damn loud all the time

i'll have the shit on like 16 and be just fine, hear every word.....anybody else come in the room they like turn it up and hike that shit to 30, now im gettin a headache

its not like that with music tho, just tv/talking
Is your house quiet as hell when ur chillin?

Bc at my parents house its almost always dead quiet n they listen to the shit on damn near mute

And the thing with captions for me is not wanting to miss anything. The name of a place or person etc. Its one of those things i couldnt stand at first n now got my girl n bro watching everything with captions n tellin me to put the shit on

not necessarily......its just sumn about the audio.....tvs seem to be at a way higher frequency and that shit hurts my ears

but I can bang my music in the whip and its nothing.....but of course the lady wants it turned down lol

man chitown if you dont sitcho ass down somewhere LMAO

that was mad ignorant of you to not watch Narcos b/c its not in english

so you can understand all the shit Khaleesi be saying if you didnt have subs?

aight

Even when you have your caption turned OFF subtitles will appear when someone starts speaking a foreign language. Fam that might be the worst rebuttal you've ever made on ABW.

Even when you have your caption turned OFF subtitles will appear when someone starts speaking a foreign language. Fam that might be the worse rebuttal you've ever made on ABW.
it was a bad joke

but anyway...reading is fundamental...put the subs on mayne

these people be having hard accents... I aint about to be rewinding shit

Even when you have your caption turned OFF subtitles will appear when someone starts speaking a foreign language. Fam that might be the worst rebuttal you've ever made on ABW.
LOL I'm like...no way AP was being serious with that post

Show on Netflix I watched that's in Spanish. Needed subtitles at times cause Colombians use words that we (Nicas) don't use lol so I had the English subtitles to understand particular words

webpage_img_principal_660x450_la_nina_esp_2.jpg

These kids make captions a necessity. Not to mention growing up watching DBZ and other anime got me used to em.

I have the captions on when available...never really saw it as a distraction. I have sliding doors in the front room so at times its mad noise coming in from outside. The captions help

Depends on what I'm watching. a lot of Netlfix shows be spotty

Background noise be loud as hell but the dialogue be damn near silent

It saves me from adjusting the volume all time

this too! sometimes the dialogue is low as hell so you turn it up to hear what's being said and then muhfuckas start shooting or something explodes and it's like the volume doubles outa nowhere lol

Back