Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can’t be the only one here who watches stuff with CAPTIONS....

My little sister did that shit since she was real little. I’m pretty sure that contributed to her success in school. My wife does it too especially with Netflix.

Only when i cant understand somebody on the screen.

Captions are distracting for me.

I dont even watch the show/movie when they on. My eyes are stuck staring at the words the whole time.

I don't watch anything with captions on or stuff with subtitles which is why I don't watch those foreign films. Niggas been telling me how good Narcos is but I can't watch it cause it's not in English

My son does. I hate that shit but i leave them on because he ain’t gon do shit but turn them back on.

Only foregin movies/shows otherewise that crap be in my way especially if its a black background with white letters.

I dealt with it for City of God cuz its a dope movie

otherwise please turn that shit off

Caps dont bother me in movies..

BriskJaggedDassie-max-1mb.gif

Subtitles for my old Hong Kong action flicks and anime mainly because there's a lot lost in the english dubs and you don't get to hear the original actors performances.

having closed captioning on during regular tv shows and whatnot if you're not hard of hearing or deaf is for weirdos.

My hearing is not the best plus I love to read so I prefer captions.

Plus anime sounds better as opposed to voice overs

The only annoying part is when the caption is ahead of the actor...

sumn must be wrong with my ears b/c I swear everybody has the tv too damn loud all the time

i'll have the shit on like 16 and be just fine, hear every word.....anybody else come in the room they like turn it up and hike that shit to 30, now im gettin a headache

its not like that with music tho, just tv/talking

Back