Welcome To aBlackWeb

"I Apologize"...SIKE! I ain't apologizing for *expletive*!!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Call it petty...maybe its pride...could be ya ego. After an argument wit your s/o...how often do you REFUSE to apologize no matter what?

Is not apologizing more about being hard headed, and not admitting you're wrong? Or...is it more about not giving your s/o the satisfaction of being right? Lol.

Can't tell you the last time I apologized after an argument.

I think its pride wit me. B/c I know down the line, she's gonna throw that shyt back in my face. Naw. The most she'll get outta me is "Whateva" or "Uh huh".

But to get a "Aight man...I'm sorry" outta me...you'll be hard pressed to get that from me.

I used to not apologize as a rule. Because I mean everything I say. And I never use shit like "I was mad" or "I was drinking" as an excuse to say shit.

If I said it, I said it. And I take full responsibility, accountability, and all consequences for my words and actions.

However......

After 10+ years with the same person, I've learned that it's okay to apologize for how something I said or did made someone feel, especially when that was not my intention.

Like if I tell my wife something that pisses her off or hurts her feelings..I don't apologize for saying it. I apologise for hurting her, as it's never my intent to hurt her. I'm not a vicious or vindictive person who says things just to get a reaction. So if the reaction is touching enough I will 100% apologize for that... An try to either better explain myself, or do my best to work with her to get through whatever I did or said.

I used to not apologize as a rule. Because I mean everything I say. And I never use shit like "I was mad" or "I was drinking" as an excuse to say shit.

If I said it, I said it. And I take full responsibility, accountability, and all consequences for my words and actions.

However......

After 10+ years with the same person, I've learned that it's okay to apologize for how something I said or did made someone feel, especially when that was not my intention.

Like if I tell my wife something that pisses her off or hurts her feelings..I don't apologize for saying it. I apologise for hurting her, as it's never my intent to hurt her. I'm not a vicious or vindictive person who says things just to get a reaction. So if the reaction is touching enough I will 100% apologize for that... An try to either better explain myself, or do my best to work with her to get through whatever I did or said.
Close thread

I hear ya Du and ya probably right...buuuuutttt...naw. Lol. And I been wit mines for a minute. I know how I am.

Me...my thing is if you piss me off...oh it's an act of WAR! I'm coming out guns blazing like...

...NO fuccs given.

Now to her credit...she's not as sensitive as others I've dealt wit. Doing all that crying & shyt during an argument. So b/c of that...its no chill. Especially since I know she got a smart azzz mouth. And THAT is probably why I rarely apologize. That smart...azzz...MOUTH!

But even when she apologizes...I brush that shyt off like "Bitch...I'm 2mins away from cuttin yo azzz. Fucc an apology!" Maybe that's why I had the stigma of being cold from previous women I've dealt wit.

Yeah, I got no problem apologizing when I'm wrong. But that doesn't happy very often. So maybe that's why it comes so easy to me. I tell people all the time and they think I be joking: I'm right so often that I have no problem apologizing when I'm wrong.

Call it petty...maybe its pride...could be ya ego. After an argument wit your s/o...how often do you REFUSE to apologize no matter what?

Is not apologizing more about being hard headed, and not admitting you're wrong? Or...is it more about not giving your s/o the satisfaction of being right? Lol.
Nah I'm quick to apologize if I'm wrong or even slightly wrong. I'll apologize for the fight too.

I just look em in the eyes and

You know I'm crazy

Now bring yo ass to the bedroom

They just

Boy u so silly

:fwm:I ain't say sorry tho

I'm a Taurus, we're never wrong, y'all just don't realize it yet.
Of course not. Used to know a chick who was always argumentative and condescending. She was also a Taurus. Always thought she was right and wouldn’t admit when she was wrong. Y’all the worst smh lol

Of course not. Used to know a chick who was always argumentative and condescending. She was also a Taurus. Always thought she was right and wouldn’t admit when she was wrong. Y’all the worst smh lol

Believe it or not, I hate arguing. I never start arguments and will always do my best to avoid them, but if someone presses the issue I'm going all the way in and I'm not gonna back down.

Believe it or not, I hate arguing. I never start arguments and will always do my best to avoid them, but if someone presses the issue I'm going all the way in and I'm not gonna back down.
Yeah i'm the same way. I don't like arguing at all and often avoid it unless someone really presses the issue. I feel you on that.

I apologize the minute I feel like I hurt u.

but lately, im more careful when i speak because it was weird fucking a nigga after I said some mean wild shit to him in the midst of an argument.

I apologize the minute I feel like I hurt u.

but lately, im more careful when i speak because it was weird fucking a nigga after I said some mean wild shit to him in the midst of an argument.

I swear my ex...GRHS...would say some foul shyt. JUST SO we can argue...then have make up sex. Like her tryin to start an arguement was some kinda 4play wit her. Then afterwards...THAT'S when she apologized. Lol!

"Damn nigga, you fucc'd the shyt outta me. I apologize for sayin 30min ago that it's a good thing your mama didn't live to see what kinda fucc nigga her son grew up to be"

I can’t remember the last time I apologized but I’m rarely wrong

Smh, yall some of the most egotistical folks ever

Admitting when you're wrong amd apologizing is part of growth. In the end, the argument is rarely worth the extra energy

Actually...

Dont listen to me. I just screamed on my wife earlier for not bringing me the drywalls screws when I yelled downstairs to her. I aint apologizing for shit. She shoulda got off that damn 2k20 and seen wtf I wanted

If the words I'm sorry roll of the tongue, there is a high chance the offence WILL occur again. If you're truly sorry, you dont have to even say it cuz the regret can be felt and you most likely will not do it again.

But I'm also Canadian so I literally say sorry for everything.

I’ll apologize after I spazz out, only after proof has been given that I’m wrong.
I’ll apologize after I spazz out only after proof is given that your feelings are hurt.

key thing is, you have to let me spazz out first because if I don’t get it out of my system, the apology won’t come. Let me spazz and then apologize, it’s the only way.

I’ll apologize after I spazz out, only after proof has been given that I’m wrong.
I’ll apologize after I spazz out only after proof is given that your feelings are hurt.

key thing is, you have to let me spazz out first because if I don’t get it out of my system, the apology won’t come. Let me spazz and then apologize, it’s the only way.

SourPatchKids_sts_Small.png

Back