Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am petitioning the ABW court

Black men really saying to another black man it was your fault a Mexican got racist with you lmao
On “A Black web”

I have now seen it all

For the love of fair skin and wavy hair
I dont think what she said was racist

She called yoy ugly and Race swooped in with a cape

So you saying I provoked a racist response out of her?

Lmao where you taking this fam?
what im saying is you provoked her (but you knew that)...im not excusing her choice in wording as a response, but you cant dictate how someone is going to respond to you especially after how you was going in on her and trying to stir up some shit with her and Kandy

Black men really saying to another black man it was your fault a Mexican got racist with you lmao
On “A Black web”

I have now seen it all

For the love of fair skin and wavy hair
you can be so simple minded when you want to be

nobody said that, but here you come throwing on your victim sweater vest trying to deflect from the role you played in that exchange.

what im saying is you provoked her (but you knew that)...im not excusing her choice in wording as a response, but you cant dictate how someone is going to respond to you especially after how you was going in on her and trying to stir up some shit with her and Kandy

1627919840799.gif

you can be so simple minded when you want to be

nobody said that, but here you come throwing on your victim sweater vest trying to deflect from the role you played in that exchange.
That’s exactly what u saying and doing ... u cooning right now

That’s exactly what u saying and doing ... u cooning right now
another misuse of the word coon

lets talk about what really happened though

YOU was trying to kick up some shit with her and Kandy. That happened
YOU kept pestering her both directly and indirectly. That happened
SHE responded by calling you an ugly roach. You then went missing for pages until someone said that it was used as a slur against you. This happened
YOU came back all mortified clutching your pearls. Not cause she called you ugly, but cause roach was attached to it. This happend

Me cooning at any point and time on this site has never happened

another misuse of the word coon

lets talk about what really happened though

YOU was trying to kick up some shit with her and Kandy. That happened
YOU kept pestering her both directly and indirectly. That happened
SHE responded by calling you an ugly roach. You then went missing for pages until someone said that it was used as a slur against you. This happened
YOU came back all mortified clutching your pearls. Not cause she called you ugly, but cause roach was attached to it. This happend

Me cooning at any point and time on this site has never happened
Damn u been holding on to this for a while haven’t you?

Now tell us what Travon did to get himself killed?

Back