Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am petitioning the ABW court

it was the same just an hr from where you grew up too

Roach when i was coming up was bummy, raggedy, etc...

it wasnt until i started watching these italian gangster movies these niggas love to idolize where i saw it used as a negative racial connotation.

But niggas can quote Scarface from beginning to end with the poster hanging in their man caves and shit

Scarface wasn't Italian........

Thanks man
I'm sorry

5ths entire stance in the dababy thread is that the gay community, news outlets, etc wasn't trying to cancel Ed Buck and claims no one was talking about it

Blackrain, race, and czar was telling him the LA times had run quite a few stories about it so someone was talking about it and just cause he didn't know about it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You came in asking who Ed buck was and I thought it was funny, that's all

I'm sorry

5ths entire stance in the dababy thread is that the gay community, news outlets, etc wasn't trying to cancel Ed Buck and claims no one was talking about it

Blackrain, race, and czar was telling him the LA times had run quite a few stories about it so someone was talking about it and just cause he didn't know about it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You came in asking who Ed buck was and I thought it was funny, that's all
Man you still aint tell me who he is

Man you still aint tell me who he is
There's a whole thread my g

But short story, he was drugging homeless black men and doing weird shit to them while they were out and killed two black men. Maybe more but he was just convicted

Just now seeing this thread.

Threadstarter pretends to be pro LGBTQ but is offended by the word "queer" and made this thread so everyone can laugh at the name change and even included a screenshot.

She keeps letting it be known she has no respect for that man.

nigga no nice spin with you depressed incel self.

Back