Welcome To aBlackWeb

Him giving will a chance is dope.

Will is still a box office draw as will be evidenced with how Bad Boys 4 does ...

He still has about 3/4 projects in the bag that I've read of

The 'slap' has been sorted by both parties: Will has apologised... Chris spoke his truth on a stand up

It's done

Will is still a box office draw as will be evidenced with how Bad Boys 4 does ...

He still has about 3/4 projects in the bag that I've read of

The 'slap' has been sorted by both parties: Will has apologised... Chris spoke his truth on a stand up

It's done
Yeah but you can literally see the stench of that whole situation radiating off will its just not the same. You think bad boys 4 was at the top of his priorities? They're giving him a chance too. He needs that.

Regardless I'm rooting for will. I wasn't mad at him for slapping the shit out that nigga. 🤷🏿‍♂️ So maybe I look at the situation differently. He shouldn't have had to take that big of a step back in his career over it.

I mean Kevin spacey was moving nuts and they petitioning to execs to get this mf back on.

Hopefully it's done tho like you said. Cause none of these mfs do it like will. Kevin Hart trying his little heart out but he's not him. There's a void.

Back