Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Actually Want A Honest Answer..

?????

• Yes I do

• No I dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
You want me gone, so you can coon uninterrupted?

I donā€™t even like Democrats. Why are you scared to bet something that is free? Youā€™re confident in your team they are defending champions you say you from Oakland? Why are you scared? You know ball?

Sounds like a bitch who either fake screenshooting or you talk to a transgender.

Shit be funny. I think I made this comparison before but they remind me of family guy with peter va the chicken. They be fighting in different settings. With hellczar and Disanthrope, they fight in different threads.

Did yā€™all ever get the metaphor that itā€™s two dicks fighting?

Peter and a Cock..two dicks fighting over something stupid

Got dammit man

It's a cracka and a chicken...dassit
Unlike you, I appreciate the creative effort of a well crafted under the surface joke.

I was watching abbot elementary last night and the gag was that Gregory was not good at small talk or being social. And it was presented towards the ending that he is a good at being social, as long as he cares about the subject that is being discussed.

Then at the end of the show, Quinta Brusons character comes into the room and Gregory has absolutely no issue at all starting a small talk conversation and then wanting to walk with her to have a small talk conversation.

Insinuating that Gregory, care about Quintas character on the same level as he care about things that he cares about deeply enough to have casual social interactions about.

Thatā€™s a carefully crafted under the surface moment that happens in less than 5 seconds.

I appreciate that, it takes a creative person to appreciate creativity. And then, thereā€™s you.

Unlike you, I appreciate the creative effort of a well crafted under the surface joke.

I was watching abbot elementary last night and the gag was that Gregory was not good at small talk or being social. And it was presented towards the ending that he is a good at being social, as long as he cares about the subject that is being discussed.

Then at the end of the show, Quinta Brusons character comes into the room and Gregory has absolutely no issue at all starting a small talk conversation and then wanting to walk with her to have a small talk conversation.

Insinuating that Gregory, care about Quintas character on the same level as he care about things that he cares about deeply enough to have casual social interactions about.

Thatā€™s a carefully crafted under the surface moment that happens in less than 5 seconds.

I appreciate that, it takes a creative person to appreciate creativity. And then, thereā€™s you.
If I was the dumb nigga in the room, I would be wondering why you haven't won a Nobel peace prize.

Back