OPINION Hype music

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
Jan 20, 2017
Legion of Trill
Aight, so this Friday is the first High School football game of the season and its gonna be big because they just recently combined my old high school with our long time rival, which means the two teams gonna be coming together for the first time. Long story short, im in charge of the music for the game this Friday & im looking for some hype joints for these niggas to come out to. As well as some music to be played throughout the game i guess.

Ya'll throw me some suggestions. From new school/old school hip hop, rock & roll, all that shit.

@AP21
@konceptjones
@ATLien
@Chicity
@5 Grand
@GOAT
@Goldie

It just need to be hype and I need to be able to find the clean versions

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
New teams called the Timberwolves & they wanted their intro to have a Wolf howling in the beginning so i was thinking bout running w/ the NWO Wolf pac theme just cause the howls already in it

But then again i dont kno cause they talking bout putting niggas in body bags in the hook & everybody soft now days.

Also thought about running w/ the Dreams and Nightmares instrumental but the problem is it takes it a while to get to the beat drop which is where the shit gets hype.

We used to use this shit back when i was in school. Only thing is one of my homeboys was coaching just last year and i think he used to this joint. idk if i wanna recycle it

• Goat
Reactions: silverfoxx
clean version still hard......shit, you could just play the beat

them kids prolly dont know who tf this is but its still hype lol

• Goat
Reactions: TonyDubbz
man I'd have them lil niggas buckin lmaoo

Ay bruh... this shit hard cause i know the shit i wanna put on here

I was trying my damn best to find a clean cut of that Lil Jon "Get on My Level" but that shit dont exist

ay....i know this yo thread and im just a old southern nigga

but you want them boys ready to pop bottles or ready to hit somebody?

you right bruh, I was just throwing some shit out there that i thought would sound good but u right, we need em ready to knock these niggas heads off

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Check the workout playlist for starters

I'll be back

• Goat
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Ay bruh... this shit hard cause i know the shit i wanna put on here

I was trying my damn best to find a clean cut of that Lil Jon "Get on My Level" but that shit dont exist
Did you look up lil Jon or Scrappy and trillville