Welcome To aBlackWeb

Interesting watch.. I'll tune in for season two.

I gotta say after watching the whole series my initial take still stands

I kinda wish they would have fleshed out the motivations for the black characters some more. With all the racial shit taking place in the same time period I feel like they just glossed over it and focused solely on the anti-semitism and nazis. I get it... it's a show about hunting Nazis.. lol but still...

Just watched the 1st ep dope show so far in tuned in. Torturing with darts was something else though

Just finished watching episode 2 and it's dope so far.

kinda got a The Boys feel to me. But instead of one side trying to take down some superheroes, they're trying to take down some Nazis.

You lost me lol whos considered the home team the hunters? Causes she seem like she's just using the hunters for her own scheme. I might have to rewatch it

You lost me lol whos considered the home team the hunters? Causes she seem like she's just using the hunters for her own scheme. I might have to rewatch it
I think season 2 she'll get exposed for who she really is and who she works for. The hunters are the home team. Pacino was trying to make things right that's why he doing what he did. Also the nun and whomever her contact is think the colonel is dead

i see i have to watch this at home and not on a second monitor

its not keeping my attention atm

Couldn't believe I was sleeping on this show

5 episodes in and I'm impressed at the high level of detail the show has.

Cant wait until some of these loops have been closed

Had a spark when it started but I lost interest like 5-6 episodes in. Maybe I'll finish it.

Back