Welcome To aBlackWeb

However the election ends, white supremacy has already won

you knew in these parts......so imma stall you out.

i just made the thread......informational type thing for discussion.

and no one is supreme over me except my maker so you can keep that word. WS in context will suffice.

First of all, learn how to spell. It's 'new', not 'knew'. Secondly, what are 'these parts'? You think you have some exclusivity on this board?

What I do see is you not presenting any facts. Posting a lame article about conspiracies and presenting it as some gospel.

As for your maker, ask it/her/him why your white conspiracy theory is present to begin with? Why is your little 'maker' allowing you to be oppressed? You may want to pray a little harder or tithe a little more.

And don't respond directly to me anymore. Your little 'stalling' tactic makes you look slow and unable to critically respond to attacks against your position.

First of all, learn how to spell. It's 'new', not 'knew'. Secondly, what are 'these parts'? You think you have some exclusivity on this board?

What I do see is you not presenting any facts. Posting a lame article about conspiracies and presenting it as some gospel.

As for your maker, ask it/her/him why your white conspiracy theory is present to begin with? Why is your little 'maker' allowing you to be oppressed? You may want to pray a little harder or tithe a little more.

And don't respond directly to me anymore. Your little 'stalling' tactic makes you look slow and unable to critically respond to attacks against your position.
:lol10:This guy is really bout huh?

This the second time you taking something and running with it without knowing the “facts”.

You might want to have your white savior convo with someone else.

Like I said....I post articles for convo. Not because I believe it. But I guess you got me figured out.
White man holding me down.
Won’t let me post in peace. Lol

This guy

:lol10:This guy is really bout huh?

This the second time you taking something and running with it without knowing the “facts”.

You might want to have your white savior convo with someone else.

Like I said....I post articles for convo. Not because I believe it. But I guess you got me figured out.
White man holding me down.
Won’t let me post in peace. Lol

This guy

It means defend the garbage you post.

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

Trolling? Dude, you already know how I roll. Logical discussion with hard numbers and facts. Not in my feelings.

If you or anyone else can't answer the question, then you will be the one labeled as a troll. Promoting these spook stories.

Again,

Dude, please tell me how, in 2020, white supremacy is affecting you?

Just answer that question.

Are you seriously asking a black person how racism affects them in 2020? So you don’t watch the news? And Dos actually is the most pull yourself up by your bootstraps poster on the site lol that’s his MO. This is terrible trolling

Trolling? Dude, you already know how I roll. Logical discussion with hard numbers and facts. Not in my feelings.

If you or anyone else can't answer the question, then you will be the one labeled as a troll. Promoting these spook stories.

Again,

Dude, please tell me how, in 2020, white supremacy is affecting you?

Just answer that question.
Ignorant fucking coon ass question

Cops are murdering us with impunity

There's a whole Karen phenomenon going right now etc etc

The status quo is white supremacy

I feel what you're saying, but I feel classism is more the status quo and white supremacy is just a tool that serves that. I think the distinction matters because everything in this country works towards classism. Not everything serves white supremacy, but from a day to day standpoint for most black people, you're right.

Things like financial institutions and law enforcement can make your life a living hell.
This ain’t no joke.
And it still goes on to this day.
But, go ahead thinking everything is lovely and opportunity is the same for everybody, regardless of race.
I mean, after all, we had a black president, right?
Oh and Oprah’s a billionaire.

1605587023448.gif

The board has been infiltrated like a muhfuck over the last two months or so.

Y’all got a leak somewhere.

Back