Welcome To aBlackWeb

how would you respond?

Your date told you she’s a hoe without telling you she’s a hoe

next!

I didnt see her saying that she was a sex worker of any sort. Some women are just forward like that. One way or another, whether its a prostitute or someone you tryin court, you gonna have to pay to get them panties.

What if ur girl call u and say u coming over tonight? U say yeah and she says I gotta get my hair done tomorrow. Bring me 200 and hurry up cuz we fucking tonight. Y'all wouldnt think twice. This chick said keep the steak give me cash. She got better shit to spend the bread on.

i have a cousin like this

she makes her babydad give her the money he wouldve spent if they went out

but then she goes and takes that same money and buys weed off of him

and before you say anything,

yes, they both stupid asf

What if ur girl call u and say u coming over tonight? U say yeah and she says I gotta get my hair done tomorrow. Bring me 200 and hurry up cuz we fucking tonight. Y'all wouldnt think twice. This chick said keep the steak give me cash. She got better shit to spend the bread on.
That is why my first post, I asked what kind of relationship did those two have. That being your girl is way different from someone you just met and was trying to get a first date.

The only hurtful part is that you dont take any random chick to ruths chris.

Lmaooo. Dude is crushing and she just wanna smash.

Other than that, fair.

i have a cousin like this

she makes her babydad give her the money he wouldve spent if they went out

but then she goes and takes that same money and buys weed off of him

and before you say anything,

yes, they both stupid asf
So if you cancel the common denominator she’s having sex for weed, lol.

Ay, maybe she desperate and just need some cash. That doesn’t make her a prostitute. An opportunist maybe, but not necessarily a prostitute. Definitely not one to wife either way.

I’d give her a pass one time and if she tried to pull it again I’d drop her.

Unless the sex is mind blowing, then I’d give it another go.

Or two.

Or ten.

Back