Welcome To aBlackWeb

how would you respond?

200w.gif

If I'm just tryna fuck I don't go on dates and tbh I couldn't tell you the last time I was out with a girl and she didn't offer and then go on to pay her own half.

I'd prolly just left her on read

So he was trying to impress her by spending a few hundred on steaks but instead she like give me the cash and let's fuck. I don't see the problem. I would tell her we were going to order from the Ruth classic menu which gives u a steak, salad, 1 side and dessert for 49.95 and bust her ass. It ain't tricking if u got it 😄

So he was trying to impress her by spending a few hundred on steaks but instead she like give me the cash and let's fuck. I don't see the problem. I would tell her we were going to order from the Ruth classic menu which gives u a steak, salad, 1 side and dessert for 49.95 and bust her ass. It ain't tricking if u got it 😄
This where he fucked up

I dont eat at RC on my own but I'm a take her there? Fuck outta here

In order for the deal to be fair she would still have to feed him though. And I don't know about you guys but I don't think I want to eat prostitute cooking.

This where he fucked up

I dont eat at RC on my own but I'm a take her there? Fuck outta here

Order the Ruth classic don't do that a la carte shit. Paying 55 for just a steak and I'm getting a whole meal plus dessert for 50. She won't know the difference order for her lol

Back