Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would you react if found out your Girlfriend or Wife was getting massages like this on the low?

That’s why you gotta rub her down yourself so she don’t need it

My massages were legendary back inna day. My shit had bras unsnapping and panties sliding off left and right. I think there was only two chicks that I didn't fuck behind a massage, though one I did purely on a technicality. I got 3-4 strokes in before she was like "stop, I can't... I'm married and I can't look my husband in the eye if I keep going". Shit was mad awkward between us at the office after that with her trying to play it off like nothing had happened half the time and the other half with her absolutely acting like we fucked and she didn't care who knew.

Man I feel sorry for niggas that actually gotta worry about this with their ole lady.

True enough you never know 100% what anyone is capable of, but certain shit just don't keep me up at night.

I got 3-4 strokes in before she was like
This happened to me with a one night stand.
Chick tried to run from it, I finally got a few strokes in in the pool. She ain't want to because she had a man and I wasn't really beat over the puss but I was there so I was gonna try.

I don't understand women. How tf u gon act like we ain't do nothing cause we ain't had a full out session? For at least 4 different periods in the pool she got some 15-20 second increments of Dick. Bet she told homeboy she ain't did nothing. Women..

Every bitch I've given a massage to I've fucked em. and I ain't een do all that.
Bitch getting that on the low then I'm bouncing

Unless they're going to Massage Envy or another chain like that 'cause them national chains don't play that shit. They like to bring niggas up on charges and shit.

Apparently this is a thing in the DC areas. They're called sensual massages. Niggas be going over to chicks' houses and there are like three tiers. The first just involves the chick getting naked and getting massaged all over her body. The second is that with he dude putting her in all kinda sexual positions. The third is all that plus penetration.

My friend know a few chicks that basically have monthly appointments. When he told them they were basically doing to female version of buying hoes, they were like "Nah, we're just trying to get in touch with ourselves and figure ourselves out." What does that even mean?

Apparently this is a thing in the DC areas. They're called sensual massages. Niggas be going over to chicks' houses and there are like three tiers. The first just involves the chick getting naked and getting massaged all over her body. The second is that with he dude putting her in all kinda sexual positions. The third is all that plus penetration.

My friend know a few chicks that basically have monthly appointments. When he told them they were basically doing to female version of buying hoes, they were like "Nah, we're just trying to get in touch with ourselves and figure ourselves out." What does that even mean?

Interesting...

Chicks been paying for dick.

My massages were legendary back inna day. My shit had bras unsnapping and panties sliding off left and right. I think there was only two chicks that I didn't fuck behind a massage, though one I did purely on a technicality. I got 3-4 strokes in before she was like "stop, I can't... I'm married and I can't look my husband in the eye if I keep going". Shit was mad awkward between us at the office after that with her trying to play it off like nothing had happened half the time and the other half with her absolutely acting like we fucked and she didn't care who knew.

Lmaoo this post got me again

Back