Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would you feel?

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
How would you feel?

You and this guy met years ago. Your connection was strong from jump. So over the years, you hang out. Never really get a chance to be a couple, but when you finally do you find out AFTER you've made plans that they got back with their ex.

So you leave the situation alone and now they come to you and say they are deeply emotionally attached to you and it's killing them to not be with you. And they wish they didn't give the ex another chance.

*stolen from Facebook

That's a tough choice. U weren't their first option before and who's to say them and their s/o isn't just having a rough patch and they're coming to u in the mean time. A lot of different variables.

That's a tough choice. U weren't their first option before and who's to say them and their s/o isn't just having a rough patch and they're coming to u in the mean time. A lot of different variables.
if they and their SO are having a rough enough patch for them to emotionally cheat by trying to initiate something with you, they need to leave their SO regardless.

might not go wrong if u proceed with them but that's someone to sleep with one eye open around. I'd be too insecure in a relationship like that. gotta ask "will they treat me like they treated the ex they left for me?" AND "do they want to be with their ex right now? since they went back to them before..".

Meh...depends if The feelings you have for them are still there.

If so...dont see why you shouldn't give it another chance.

I’ve learned that no matter how strong the connection is, there is that chance you’ll never be with each other. Just let the connection be what it is. Remain friends.

But there's also that chance that you will...

What if he's everything you've been missing in your life?
What if your everything he's been missing?

Idk but evaluate other chances you've taken on a relationship?
Is this one that much riskier?

Ik I'm not one to talk about taking chances cause lord knows I been ducking chances, but don't think that a day goes by that I don't think about my choices and if they're the right ones?

Lately I been thinking maybe I'm being to safe...
Life's to short to keep not taking chances...

But there's also that chance that you will...

What if he's everything you've been missing in your life?
What if your everything he's been missing?

Idk but evaluate other chances you've taken on a relationship?
Is this one that much riskier?

Ik I'm not one to talk about taking chances cause lord knows I been ducking chances, but don't think that a day goes by that I don't think about my choices and if they're the right ones?

Lately I been thinking maybe I'm being to safe...
Life's to short to keep not taking chances...
Oooh. This is a great rebuttal. ☺️

You got me outchea thinking.

Back