Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Would You Describe A Person...

How crazy is our culture as human beings when someone has to ask a question like this? Truth be told, and a lot of people in here gone be awwww no, you wilding, where they do that..

Truth be told, ever dude I ever met in my life that walked around wit crazy sex drive and had sex with a ton of women was low key bi, and actually preferred sex wit men a lil more than women.

And I ain’t talking bout a one off thing. Every dude I ever known that goes out of this way to smash everything or always got a new thing or is on every new chicks neck..has sex wit men..

wut.gif

giphy.gif

How crazy is our culture as human beings when someone has to ask a question like this? Truth be told, and a lot of people in here gone be awwww no, you wilding, where they do that..

Truth be told, ever dude I ever met in my life that walked around wit crazy sex drive and had sex with a ton of women was low key bi, and actually preferred sex wit men a lil more than women.

And I ain’t talking bout a one off thing. Every dude I ever known that goes out of this way to smash everything or always got a new thing or is on every new chicks neck..has sex wit men..

This has been my experience as well

Back