How Well Do You Know Your Fried Chicken?

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
Sep 27, 2020

My results:
You got: 8 of 15
Chicken Enthusiast!
You like some fried chicken. You're not a fanatic who will just eat any old thing, but you'll go for a well-seasoned golden brown bite any day. The ones you got wrong were the ones that you aren't a super fan of, but you still have a pretty strong grasp on the greasy delight.

I got 7....the only one I legit got wrong was popeyes the others I don't even eat at to know they sell fried chicken lol

Reactions: Scandalust313

My results:
Chicken Enthusiast!
You like some fried chicken. You're not a fanatic who will just eat any old thing, but you'll go for a well-seasoned golden brown bite any day. The ones you got wrong were the ones that you aren't a super fan of, but you still have a pretty strong grasp on the greasy delight.

Screenshot_20210106-044006_Chrome.jpg

That's what I got. But half of them I was just guessing cause we don't have those franchises here. Never seen sonic, Culver's, zaxbys, hardee's, whataburger, checkers. And never been to chik fil a cause it's out of the way and doesn't look appealing. I think Ive hit everything else up. Churches the go to right now when I slide back into my fatboy shit. They get that crunch right and the honey butter biscuit fire lol.

I didn't have half the joints listed
Chicken Enthusiast!

6/15
fried-chicken-dance.gif