Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How U get over somethin like that!?!?

SuperiorPosterior

Alma Extrema y Bruja Suprema سيدة الأثير
Okay. I've been putting off writing this for over a year now. I guess it's time to get it off my chest.

There's always that one event in a lifetime… the one that changes the course of EVERYTHING. I had lost only two people I felt close to my entire life… my grandfather and my uncle John. Father and son, and they were by far the best men and most influential men in my life. Life happens. I get that.

The life changing event was a couple years ago when I lost 4 at once. My twin, my mom, my dad, and my husband. I had never in my life felt so lost. I could have gotten over all of them but my twin. See, she and I made it outta the womb, even though she didn't. Which means out of the 4 people I lost, one was already dead. But a twins bond is unbreakable. And death never stopped us from being sisters.

I spent so much time alone when I was a kid. No babysitter. No nannie. And the 'rents didn't like me or want me around. So I was ‘alone’ in my bedroom almost always.

But like Harley my twin was my Joker

Lisa to my Bart

Jerry to my Tom

Loki to my Thor…

Better than any imaginary friend my dead twin was always there with the right feelings and pushes. People want someone to be willing to die for them to prove their loyalty… Joker knew what's up… living is harder to do. And that's what my twin expected from me. She was always someone to talk to even if she never talked back. Just like any other set of twins we even occasionally worked together to freak the fuck outta people. Lol kicking up the volume of the radio was always the best one.

Anyway.

A few years ago… through a cruel twist of fate… I lost my husband, my mom and dad, and my already dead twin. As it turns out, my mom really was nothing much more than a lying thieving whore and my “twin sister” was just an imaginary friend…!?!?

Wait… so then how… who… am i telekinetic???!! No. Couldn't be. Zero control and the more I try it now that I know she was a fabrication… well it just doesn't work anymore… it works different an new and weird now. My Twin is still around. More apparent now than ever before. Seems the more I learned of the lie the more obvious “my twin” was becoming, even to the point of being able to keep up a very short verbal communication.

So I guess now it's time to face the facts… I'm a big kid with skitzophrenia? Nope. I don't think so… maybe if verbal communication were the only communication used. But “My Twin” never leaves me now. Hasn't for three solid years. Probably didn't when I was young either I just wasn't as good at reading the relationship until 3 years ago.

When what comes around goes around it was their lies feeding energy to my living lie that cost me all of them.

My mom and dad and husband. They fueled the energy for the spirit of my sister who never existed…. My mother lied. According to her “facts” which should be documented in her medical history there should be evidence of a stillbirth. There is no memorial, no grave, no urn, no memory of anything but what she told me. I was never a twin.

Sooooooo… what is this being that's been with me my whole life… and has become much more obvious and apparent in my daily life…. Who is this voice who sounds NUTHIN LIKE A SISTAH! Who still, like always, knows all the right pushes and feelings and now all the right stupid words….???

And why did the signs ever show up… was that the influence of this being… after all they all backed up and supported the owner of the voice…

Regardless! If that's FATE. Pfft. I'll believe it when I see it.

*Progress Notes…. I'm getting better though, the “signs” are starting to let me see signs of myself. (Acceptance is the key to everything)

But he's still fighting.. that fucker likes my games. Lol what a dummy. He thinks he's funny and he might be right… but why I gotta put up with that?

Well I know one thing for sure…. The longer I deal with it, the stronger it gets. The stronger it gets, the more perfect it seems. The more perfect it seems, the more I resent it for being perfect, always there, but NEVER THERE!

Anyone have any ideas? Because my Outlook on life just keeps getting more and more bitter, and I feel like I'm wasting away.

Damn I don't think this is the right place to ask this.

But my advice is to go seek help. You're going through a lot.

And in these tough times the best way is to surround yourself with friends and seek a therapist.

Damn I don't think this is the right place to ask this.

But my advice is to go seek help. You're going through a lot.

And in these tough times the best way is to surround yourself with friends and seek a therapist.

I appreciate the not the right place to ask... But in my world this is all either old news or entirely predictable outta my mother. So nobody really cares. And I'm not paying a therapist to tell me something is wrong with me when for 36 years I was entirely acceptable. There is nothing wrong with me but a jealous mother. And a flux she didn't want me to be able to take credit for. Where we live people respect her as a psychic.... She has made a quite lucrative business out of it. Smdh.

It still doesn't answer this voice thing.....

Peace.
Have you ever had a tarot reading or astrological reading? Maybe try diving into the occult to find some meaning for the energy you've always felt? Also, Reiki, meditation, african spirituality are some more topics that may help you tap in..

Also try therapyforblackgirls.com to find some counseling in your area..

Thank you @Moonbabe
I actually have done all that...... For a while my entire life even during sleep was basically one big tarot reading. I know of at least one two month stretch where I felt like I hadn't even slept even though I dreamed... I was full conscious of every moment of my day... And the moments were all full of signs and profound deep enlightenments. All leading to one person, one person, who would never take a chance on me in any form. So now destiny has blatantly put someone in my life who is not. Never has been, and never will be.... I just want my sister back... I never intended to find a mister.... Ya know...
I'm going to look into that therapy for black girls option too though. Thank you <3 much love Moonbabe

Sounds like you used the twin to help you cope with the fuckery/misfortune you had to deal with. As fucked up as it seems you are still kickin.. and no matter how challenging/bad the road you are one someone has it worse. Long as you are breathing you have an opportunity to move forward. Talk to a professional/ put pen to pad. direct your energies to living your life. just gotta keep on keeping on..

Back