Welcome To aBlackWeb

How to speak to a woman. Part 1

Ummmm,I edited that post ghost... I'm sure it was accidental

Ok let’s practice:

Step 1: Give her a compliment.
tag a lady poster and give them a compliment. Try to steer clear from sexual compliments like “your boobs are huge!” Or “that ass doe!” Or “what that mouth do!”

Give it a go. I’ll grade you.

aye, at this point, im at my wits end...

ya'll see the girl trying to have a serious discussion...now aint the time for the fuck shit or posts

they getting deleted and you getting removed from the thread

Ok let’s practice:

Step 1: Give her a compliment.
tag a lady poster and give them a compliment. Try to steer clear from sexual compliments like “your boobs are huge!” Or “that ass doe!” Or “what that mouth do!”

Give it a go. I’ll grade you.
@Baldheadlogic

I just wanted to publicly acknowledge that i think what you're doing with your beard care for black men is super dope. I hope things continue to progress for you in that area.

If time and your real life permits, I would like for you to post more. Your perspective is always appreciated.

@Baldheadlogic

I just wanted to publicly acknowledge that i think what you're doing with your beard care for black men is super dope. I hope things continue to progress for you in that area.

If time and your real life permits, I would like for you to post more. Your perspective is always appreciated.

I need info on this. Put me on. My shit struggling.

I need info on this. Put me on. My shit struggling.
her original store is here but i think she is in the process of a rebrand so it might have changed but go through this thread starting from the page this link takes you to

Back