Welcome To aBlackWeb

How the US stole...

I love shit like this. Showing the darker side of American government or government entities.

Theres a dope doc by Oliver stone on netflix called "The Untold History of the United States". Goes back from World War 2 all the way up through the Obama Administration. Shits pretty informative on things, good and bad, that the US has done and our relationship with other nations back in those days.

How they stole hawaii was some super cruel shit tho.

Cacs went there, took down the natives ppls flag. Put up an American flag n acted like everything was normal.

But hey Clinton aplogized in the 90s smh

I need one video done on the islands. I'm positive the US didn't acquire Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands 50% legally.

I love shit like this. Showing the darker side of American government or government entities.

Theres a dope doc by Oliver stone on netflix called "The Untold History of the United States". Goes back from World War 2 all the way up through the Obama Administration. Shits pretty informative on things, good and bad, that the US has done and our relationship with other nations back in those days.

It ain't the darker side. It's the real side. The "lighter" side is just a lie.

Back