Welcome To aBlackWeb

How the F**k Do some of Y'all Post Counts Be Getting So High, B?!!

Damn, I thought I’d have more than 6000 in 4 years. Guess it’s because I mostly stay in Sports Bar. I been trying to branch out more.

It's not that difficult to figure out tho. Mods is high, well cuz they mods. Someone like Beta stay active in the Sports Bar, particularly NBA stuff.

:js4:
Remember the times post incoming but when we used to play community games daily, you could get a few hundred a day easily.

Wheel of fortune
Deal or no deal
Jeopardy
Family feud
Spades
Random trivia
Etc...
You had the actual game going on with the players talking shit plus the people in the thread watching the games waiting for their turn talk shit and that's just one game thread. You could be in all those other game threads doing the same thing.

It's really no different from the convos that have sparked 80+ pages of the versuz threads

People were hounding @Chicity to host games all the time.

Plus a lot of people acting like you you can't rack up a lot of posts simply by posting shit like "lol".

TL;Dr some people have pressed the post reply button more times than others. Really not a hard concept to grasp

It's not that difficult to figure out tho. Mods is high, well cuz they mods. Someone like Beta stay active in the Sports Bar, particularly NBA stuff.

:js4:
Ummm yes it is bro. There's active.....Then there's AAACCCTIVVE.

The level of time commitment and action needed for that shit is wild to me. How?

These niggas definitely about that ACTION boss lol

Why does it matter? Why are you so invested that you clocking people's post counts?

It doesn't lol. Does your response to this post matter? No.
Shit does this whole forum really matter? NO.

I'm participating for the time being though and not invested in anything, just an interesting observation noticed over time really. 💯

Maybe he wants some tips or just terrible at trying to lowkey clown people who seem to always be online. Idk why, but mans posts be 85% asinine lol.
Neither one. And damn you clocking my brilliant, powerful posts like that? Prally be goin over your head 🤣. Ioeno yo ass like that. Very easy to see post count though 🤷‍♂️

Ppl used do this kinda shit on the IC when trying to clown..."nigga u got 50 thousand posts. U got no life, u lame."
It's factual though. There's no way you can rack up 50k posts in 4 years without spending multiple hours on here daily. That shit is crazy. I spend 2 hours on the internet per day and like 30 mins on my phone. I have a life outside of the internet that is much more important

Back