Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Southern Are U?

12 but I'm eating while playing Field Mob's first album, so that boosts me up to shonuff southern

chocolate gravy must be some white people shit. I googled it and it is real chocolate.

Its basically a chocolate sauce that go over biscuits, pancakes, etc instead of syrup

chocolate gravy must be some white people shit. I googled it and it is real chocolate.

Its basically a chocolate sauce that go over biscuits, pancakes, etc instead of syrup
Oh....

Cuz I was thinking you make regular gravy then throw some chocolate in there at the last minute. I was disgusted.

Da fucc. Naw that can't be no southern shyt. I ain't never heard that b4.

That sounds like some up north...hipster...gentrification type shyt. Shyt that you see featured in a restaurant one of those Travel Channel food shows.

Da fucc. Naw that can't be no southern shyt. I ain't never heard that b4.

That sounds like some up north...hipster...gentrification type shyt. Shyt that you see featured in a restaurant one of those Travel Channel food shows.

bacon-fat-buttermilk-biscuits-with-chocolate-gravy.jpg

Back