Welcome To aBlackWeb

How soon do you bring up sexual texts with someone new?

I'ma simp fam. Can't relate to this thread. When I was thugging though I used to ask for pics within two texts though and if they was fine I would hold my breath and breathe slow, while standing over an A/c to dry my voice and to get it deeper and give then give em a call after.

Shit worked for the most, part won't lie almost passed out a few times doing that dumb shit. One time I did and I started snoring within the first 2 min talking to chick for the first time, shit was weird bruh, lost out on a fine one smh. Couldn't come up with a good lie to her, because the truth was just to pitiful.

I'm a better person now bro.

There is nothing like getting to know a woman then..getting sexual cause it’s like knowing what a movie is about before getting to the good part

If I believe we're sexually compatible I will be or talk sexually with you or about sexual things. If not, I'm square af. How soon? Better to let it evolve organically.

I like to see how things go first before I start with the sexting. If I hit with a flirty text and she throw something back then yea I'll go ahead and push it.

I'ma simp fam. Can't relate to this thread. When I was thugging though I used to ask for pics within two texts though and if they was fine I would hold my breath and breathe slow, while standing over an A/c to dry my voice and to get it deeper and give then give em a call after.

Shit worked for the most, part won't lie almost passed out a few times doing that dumb shit. One time I did and I started snoring within the first 2 min talking to chick for the first time, shit was weird bruh, lost out on a fine one smh. Couldn't come up with a good lie to her, because the truth was just to pitiful.

I'm a better person now bro.
Yo fam the shit you be letting us know about ya life be sadder dena bitch yet so intriguing. This nigga be going out bad hahaha.

I don't be going out my way to delve into sex talk or ask for pics
It comes naturally, which doesn't necessarily mean slowly.

I'll never forget tho when I just started talking to this one chick awhile back and my perverted ass brother caught wind, he was like what she look like, what she talking bout, when u smashing, she sent u nudes yet....?

I'm like damn bruh I'm just chilling right now we just started talking. He's like Fuck Dat Ask for Nudes Now. Told him to gtfoh but decided why not in my head....mannnn he was right. She was with it and the nudes flowed like dunns river falls.

One of my proudest moments of him

it all depended on the vibe and my intentions

but it always worked in my favor to play it cool and let that come around on its own

there's some that you know you can go straight into that with

Back