Welcome To aBlackWeb

How old was y'all when y'all stop eating boogers?

He did move that same year... 🤔
Aye lol

I think the whites here were just on that kinda time

My sister remembers a white dude that did it in her class too lol

We went to the same school but are a year apart

I also knew a fat ass white dude in 4th grade. Used to eat his too. Even remember his name Matt Cook. Hated that fucking guy. Looked like a fatter Nelson from the Simpsons.

Last edited:
Listen man, I'm 37 years and pay my own rent and bills. I will slap a nigga head off his shoulders for breathing while not taking off his shoes in my crib, let alone making fun of booger eaters. 8.

I remember this white kid Michael in grade 2. He got a kick out of knowing we were grossed out by it. Eating all slow in our face like the shit was a delicacy. I can still remember his doofy ass face with snot running down his shit all the time

1st grade. A Caucasian named Kavian. We called him the Kavian disease because he looked like he had a disease. He would always pick his nose and eat it. He’d get his lunch and run to the lunch table and we’d scream and scramble out of the table like

1708739291796.gif

how does anyone pull some shit out they nose or ANY part of they body at ANY age and be like hmm.. i wonder what this tastes like. Fuckin heathens prolly tasting earwax n dingleberries too. Nasty muthafuckas

how does anyone pull some shit out they nose or ANY part of they body at ANY age and be like hmm.. i wonder what this tastes like. Fuckin heathens prolly tasting earwax n dingleberries too. Nasty muthafuckas
You ever seen a baby eat a crayon? Kids naturally have a munching habit where they eat ANYTHING as long as it doesn't make them spit it out. I used to eat rock salt up until I was 10... it's far more dangerous than boogers but damn were them shits tasty.

You ever seen a baby eat a crayon? Kids naturally have a munching habit where they eat ANYTHING as long as it doesn't make them spit it out. I used to eat rock salt up until I was 10... it's far more dangerous than boogers but damn were them shits tasty.

a BABY gets a pass... yall in here talkin bout being in the double digits in age eatin boogers, paint chips, elmers glue, rock salt and all sorts of shit yall shouldnt be eating yo

Back