Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Often Should You Tell Friends And Family You Love Them?

every chance i get.

too much love is better than not enough love.

never heard a nigga kill people cuz he was loved to much

I tell them often. I tell my son, with no exaggeration at all, at least 20 times a day. When my homie came to visit, he was like 'IO've never seen a father and son express love towards one another that often.'.

He tells me all the time too.

When we talk we say it every now and then. When we were able to hang out and just having fun was usually when lol.

I dont say it as often as I guess I should, but idk how often it should be said either. Each person maybe needs their own dose of love. If you're in my life, like close proximity to my actual body, you can generally assume with abandon that I love you or wouldnt be there that's for damb sure. If you constantly need to be reassured you're loved, you will fall out of my graces.

Why you don't tell your homies and male family?

Aint no reason for it.

I grew up in a family where love wasnt really expressed. The love was always there, but no one really said i love you to each other like that.

Me personally, i didnt start telling people i loved them until my mid 20s, that includes moms. Now I tell my mom, sister, and close female cousins that i love them everytime we talk.

Havent had the need to tell the males in my fam. But who knows, that might naturally change in a few years.

I dont say it as often as I guess I should, but idk how often it should be said either. Each person maybe needs their own dose of love. If you're in my life, like close proximity to my actual body, you can generally assume with abandon that I love you or wouldnt be there that's for damb sure. If you constantly need to be reassured you're loved, you will fall out of my graces.

Funny shit about this is that I get it.

But I been told so many times that you gotta express your love cause it feels good for it to be heard even if the person knows that it must be true.

Im just like you though. Especially in my relationships. Ive had to tell my exes like the fact that were together is proof I like/love you, If not why would i be here even having this dumb ass conversation with you?

But end of the day, im learning that shit should be expressed cause just feeling it aint enough.

Funny shit about this is that I get it.

But I been told so many times that you gotta express your love cause it feels good for it to be heard even if the person knows that it must be true.

Im just like you though. Especially in my relationships. Ive had to tell my exes like the fact that were together is proof I like/love you, If not why would i be here even having this dumb ass conversation with you?

But end of the day, im learning that shit should be expressed cause just feeling it aint enough.
Operating on logic I attract people who operate on emotions. If you keep encountering the same "problem" its cuz ya stubborn ass still aint learnt what you're suppose to. So I guess the last decades of my life is learning to operate with more emotion.

I dont say it as often as I guess I should, but idk how often it should be said either. Each person maybe needs their own dose of love. If you're in my life, like close proximity to my actual body, you can generally assume with abandon that I love you or wouldnt be there that's for damn sure. If you constantly need to be reassured you're loved, you will fall out of my graces.
Wanted to ? and ? at the same time

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Aint no reason for it.

I grew up in a family where love wasnt really expressed. The love was always there, but no one really said i love you to each other like that.

Me personally, i didnt start telling people i loved them until my mid 20s, that includes moms. Now I tell my mom, sister, and close female cousins that i love them everytime we talk.

Havent had the need to tell the males in my fam. But who knows, that might naturally change in a few years.
break this cycle B

Back