HOW OFTEN DO YOU TURN DOWN SEX?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Jan 22, 2017
Simple question.

Realized as I get older, sex is that big of a deal. Don't get me wrong, i love it like a plate of soul food. But sometimes, I don't need it as much as I use to in my younger days.

Back then, there was no such thing as turning it down. A brotha was trying to get it in whenever the opportunity presented itself. Nowadays tho, I turn it down sometimes w/o a 2nd thought.

What say you people?

From random chicks/chicks I know? Pretty often, the old Goldie would hate the current one lol

From a shorty I'm with? Never

Welp........

A-World-Of-Pure-Imagination-Gif-In-Willy-Wonka-and-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif

Women turn down sex all the time because niggas be tryna serve you dick with a side of headache 24/7

But I agree, I don't need it as much anymore. Casual hookups are just not appealing to me as of late.

I'm not one for casual hookups. It's just not the same, wasn't one for much of those anyways. But it has lessen but I don't turn down my man...I try to make sure i give it as often as I can but not 7 days a week. Men hate sexual rejection too..

I'm not one for casual hookups. It's just not the same, wasn't one for much of those anyways. But it has lessen but I don't turn down my man...I try to make sure i give it as often as I can but not 7 days a week. Men hate sexual rejection too..

If it's a flat out no, then a guy can deal with that.

What piss guys off is when some call a guy over around booty call hours, answer the door in just a t-shirt, let a guy feel up on them, only tell'em you just wanna cuddle.

A real grown azzz woman ain't gonna a waste a guy's time and gas like that. If she's callin that muthafucca over that late, she trying to get DAT MEAT...pause. Damn dem games.

A lot from dudes I know. I don't want them at all.

If it was my man, neverrrrrrrrrrr. What I won't do, another chick will and I ain't having them problems.

Last edited:
I literally cant think of a time I've told my wife no.

I get woke up out of sleep and everything fairly often lol. If she's ready, then I'm ready and vice versa.

Reactions: devlyn
pregnancy got the horn-ball in me in overload

I'll come back in about 10 week to give a real answer lol

Reactions: Race Jones
I literally cant think of a time I've told my wife no.

I get woke up out of sleep and everything fairly often lol. If she's ready, then I'm ready and vice versa.

Sometimes they don't even wait til you wake up fully. Lol.

Reactions: JUDAH