Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often do you tell the one you're wit how much you love/appreciate them?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Is it daily? Every so often? What do to you tell them?

How do you tell them? Is it thru gifts, texts/email, or verbally?

Is this something you feel is a requirement when dating someone?

what's known doesn't need to be said
;;;

my actions speak for themselves

what's known doesn't need to be said
;;;

my actions speak for themselves

Was gettin ready to pretty much say this.

I'm guilty of not verbally expressing this, but I make it up wit my actions.

And I don't need to be told in return. I'm just built that way I guess.

i mean i'm mostly joking, cuz i say it and say it often, but i don't make or keep note of it.....

if i say it i say it, if i don't i don't......

my wife teases me cuz i'm not as overly affectionate as her, but she knows where my heart is, i don't have to compensate by saying it a million times every day

More of actions than words type of guy but she'll definitely know I appreciate her everyday. Not a fan of keeping a number or anything like that it's not a competition. If I'm with you it's because I want to be in your life and want you a part of mine.

Last edited:
Daily. Hourly. By the minute. Lol

I say how I feel, so if you look nice Ima tell you, you smell good, Ima tell you, I just want you to know I love you, Ima tell you.

But I don't need to be told like that. I always am, but I know if you do or don't do whether you tell me everyday or once a month, I know.

Until I don't know, then we may have a problem..

I say how I feel, so if you look nice Ima tell you, you smell good, Ima tell you, I just want you to know I love you, Ima tell you.

But I don't need to be told like that. I always am, but I know if you do or don't do whether you tell me everyday or once a month, I know.

C/s the bolded.

Same here. I think I'm that way b/c me, my dad, and my sis aren't that family affectionate type. We don't usually tell each other we love each other, b/c that's a given. Pretty much stating the obvious.

So anytime i was wit someone, and I already knew how they felt, it wasn't a requirement for them to tell me regularly.

It's not a requirement but it is nice to hear it once in awhile.
Yes,actions speak louder then words but to hear baby I love you is music to my ears.

I don't go overboard with saying it neither but i do mention it once in awhile, tell him he is sexy, and such.

I'm overly affectionate so I said it all the time and at the most random times, unprovoked, unwarranted, just randomly. Random text during the day, random phone calls just to see how his day is going, when he's sleep I whisper it in his ear. But before y'all say something like that creepy, I do the same to my son so he always knows someone loves him

Her:
I'm overly affectionate so I said it all the time and at the most random times, unprovoked, unwarranted, just randomly. Random text during the day, random phone calls just to see how his day is going, when he's sleep I whisper it in his ear. But before y'all say something like that creepy, I do the same to my son so he always knows someone loves him

Me:
16711874_1280252698718218_3838503834236998600_n.jpg

This exactly lol

Back