COMMUNITY How Often Do You Clean Your Shower/Tub

Unless the bathtub is horribly filthy, no grown man is saying to himself:

“Hmmmmmm, lemme pull out the fabuloso and ajax and thoroughly clean my bathtub” on a DAILY basis. Especially if he’s a bachelor and lives by himself….he would clean his bathtub 2-3 times a week..

The real debate/question should be is if y’all use the SAME washcloth you use on your ass on your face

Cause surprisingly a lot of people only use one

Unless the bathtub is horribly filthy, no grown man is saying to himself:

“Hmmmmmm, lemme pull out the fabuloso and ajax and thoroughly clean my bathtub” on a DAILY basis. Especially if he’s a bachelor and lives by himself….he would clean his bathtub 2-3 times a week..

The real debate/question should be is if y’all use the SAME washcloth you use on your ass on your face

Cause surprisingly a lot of people only use one
That's right around the question of if you wash your hands after using the toilet when you're about to shower lol

Spraying some shit and letting the water run is not cleaning the tub. Be clear. Lol. You rinsing it.

I live by myself. I'm not getting down on my knees and scrubbing that shit after each use. Fuck you talking about.

Imagine working up a sweat cleaning the shower after each shower. Yeah someone in here lying.

Spraying some shit and letting the water run is not cleaning the tub. Be clear. Lol. You rinsing it.

I live by myself. I'm not getting down on my knees and scrubbing that shit after each use. Fuck you talking about.

Imagine working up a sweat cleaning the shower after each shower. Yeah someone in here lying.
How nasty is your tub/shower if you're breaking a sweat just to clean it?

I know it's hard for some of you dirty asses to believe, but there are a LOT of us (even those of us who live by ourselves) who believe in cleaning behind ourselves all the time...every time.

How dirty does one need to be to leave rings in a shower after one use though
You get out the tub that tub is dirty, it don't matter if it's a lil dirty or really dirty. Y'all really jumping in a tub after your last use without cleaning

Lol thank you…when Tayboo asked about cleaning the tub I started thinking about pine-sol, bleach, Brillo pads and leaving Ajax over night

Any man that thinks about doing all of that on a DAILY basis must be a unicorn

How nasty is your tub/shower if you're breaking a sweat just to clean it?

I know it's hard for some of you dirty asses to believe, but there are a LOT of us (even those of us who live by ourselves) who believe in cleaning behind ourselves all the time...every time.

I don't believe you.