How often do you change your washcloth/face towel/rag

I change my clothe

• Total voters
My wash cloth and towel i change everyone I take a bath. And I have a rag that I use to wash my face and I use that for 5 days and then to the washer.

I grew up in a household of 5. Broke as a mutha and never reused towels or wash rags. Seems like a lot of yall were going to the laundry mat. Scust. We got house nigga problems over here

You mfs mustve grew up with the Huxtables. If there was 4 mfs in the house and yall doing laundry once a week, that's atleast 28 washclothes and if you're using 1 to wash your face and wash your ass then that's 56 and if you're using some to clean the house then that's about 60.

Somebody's lying.

Lol mofos is lying they ass off trying to fit some standard they think people expect. Looking at the stats ain't no way most of these fools actually switching new rag everyday lmao

You mfs mustve grew up with the Huxtables. If there was 4 mfs in the house and yall doing laundry once a week, that's atleast 28 washclothes and if you're using 1 to wash your face and wash your ass then that's 56 and if you're using some to clean the house then that's about 60.

Somebody's lying.
Yeah we weren't washing laundry like that we rocked out with them for a week or 2 and in grandma's you couldn't call it a wash rag

Every day or Every two days.

And two days is pushing it.

We use up a lot of towels in my house.

In my head I was like “no he didn’t” but I ain’t wanna say it. What random mf just logs on and donate. ????

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5
In my head I was like “no he didn’t” but I ain’t wanna say it. What random mf just logs on and donate. ????
STOP

STOP ????