Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much you spending on Xmas 2021

Prolly bout 10k since I put 5k on the new car I bought for myself. Still gotta get an engagement ring and some appearance mods for the whip. Plus my kid, nephews and lil cousins. Yeah, might get to 12k or 13k at this point..!
What kinda car you get and what mods you doing also congrats on the new whip

Me and the siblings decided a few years ago to but exchange gifts. We only buy for each other's children. Two of my sister's don't have kids so that means it's just my brother and I.

We told the parents not to buy us anything as well and to just focus on the kids but they usually just get us stocking stuffer items.

I'm gonna make something for my parents. I just don't know what yet.

Me and the siblings decided a few years ago to but exchange gifts. We only buy for each other's children. Two of my sister's don't have kids so that means it's just my brother and I.

We told the parents not to buy us anything as well and to just focus on the kids but they usually just get us stocking stuffer items.

I'm gonna make something for my parents. I just don't know what yet.

This is how my shit cheap every year. My sister and my mom and I don't exchange gifts and never really did. And I don't really have any other family. I only have to buy shit for my kids. And my son is low-key and doesn't want too much expensive shit. My son is 12 and doesn't want any expownivwe shit and my daughter is about to be 2, so her shit is still pretty inexpensive.

Skip the intake unless you plan to tune it as well.

What exhaust you looking at?
Haven't decided on anything really. I'm not a big car guy so I'm meeting with my car guy. I'm gonna tell him what I want and he's gonna tell me the best route to get it.

Lil power and growl is all I really need. Might just go a simple muffler delete and see how I like that...

I wonder if we got a "post your whip" thread🤔😕

Back